Forums
April 27, 2024, 11:53 PM

Author Topic: Turntable - vynil  (Read 981 times)

Offline nino

Turntable - vynil
« on: January 27, 2011, 03:02 PM »
Ae putos, i just ordered this product from amazon.com days ago http://www.amazon.com/Crosley-CR40-Mini-Turntable-Red/dp/B0016D1UWC/ref=pd_cp_e_1

so my question is, someone here likes vynil?

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Re: Turntable - vynil
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 04:04 PM »
holla polla! yeas i love vinyls and finnish rap! but roflmao at that turntable
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 04:18 PM »
whats so funny at my turntable camel :( hauhuaa

well i bought this one cos it is portable, so i can bring it to everywhere and listen to the vynils at friends houses and stuff. :D

and lol it is $84 but i paid like $300 cos shipping + zilian tax xD love brazil  >:(
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 04:20 PM by nino »

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 04:23 PM »
wtf manxD if u want to listen music everywhere, isnt it easier just to buy cd-player? i listen my vinyls only at home lolooo. which kind of vinyls u have? only raps here!

+ dämn big rofl at 300!!!

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 04:35 PM »
well camelo, i have a turntable at home too lol but the thing is , me and some friends like to listen vynil cos u must know that the sound quality is better than CD and plus, vynil is nice cos we leave this playing and noone goes and skip track like a dumb f@#! xD so we can listem whole album while we talk shits and drink something.

i have some vynils of bad religion , rancid and others, iam going to buy some others soon.

and ye $300 a lot hehe, but here in brazil theres this issue, sometimes or u pay a lot to have something u want or u just dont buy, i dont care tho, when i want something i dont look much for the price xD.

Btw i have one of zilian rap iam sure u'd love xD.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 04:38 PM by nino »

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 04:41 PM »
but on that turntable sound must be piece of crap and what kind of speaker u use for it?xD

but yeayea vinyls r always cooler than cds and mp3s! cassettes ftw too! but here i cant understand uxD

Offline Peja

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 04:42 PM »
no sound quality will ever be better then my clan 8)

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 05:22 PM »
but on that turntable sound must be piece of crap and what kind of speaker u use for it?xD

but yeayea vinyls r always cooler than cds and mp3s! cassettes ftw too! but here i cant understand uxD

dude lol of course that turntable wont be pwn to hear so loud and stuff, but like i said i just want something clean and soft. i have nice speakers at home where i can conect on this and my all the old women from street scream and kiss my feet to make it less loud lolllllll