Forums
April 25, 2024, 06:21 AM

Author Topic: ;o  (Read 5949 times)

Offline Dub-c

Re: ;o
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 01:47 AM »
Well that's not even an "valid" argument. If we were to compare just "my experience" vs "your experience" without valid arguments - well then it becomes just a big pile of random bullshit.

You are absolutely right. I don't believe there can be any valid arguments on this subject. Cheers.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline nakra

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2010, 06:35 PM »
I'm just saying hi and you make up a dick comparison about oldschool vs newschool.

It's an endless discussion so just stop. Experience  ;)

hey chicken, hcc. up for a game? ^^

Offline Guaton

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2010, 07:24 PM »
Guaton > oldschool     thats all  :P

Offline pr

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2010, 10:16 PM »
Guaton > oldschool     thats all  :P

El Guatón Loyola

Offline Guaton

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2010, 10:57 PM »
XXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how the hell did YOU get that song LMFAO XDDDDD!!

its  a nice "cueca" xDD! :D!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2011, 07:34 AM »
You guys are mixing shit up, the elite scheme competition was much more fierce when nakra and sCa was an active clan than it is today.
Don't bring the DOPE and MPH stuff into this, that was way before and it's true elite hadn't even been perfected at that time.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2011, 08:26 AM »
Yeah ropa but why is there disrespect for the older players? All the old players used to teach and pass/share their tips n tricks, and basically these newer players are basically saying "I think I am better than you now, f@#! you, k thx."

Offline Ray

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2011, 08:58 AM »
Hello Nakra, I can't wait to see you in action! :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2011, 09:21 AM »
Hmm who was it that was going on about the "new blood" for WA? I agree with that, we need them :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2011, 09:29 AM »
Yeah ropa but why is there disrespect for the older players? All the old players used to teach and pass/share their tips n tricks, and basically these newer players are basically saying "I think I am better than you now, f@#! you, k thx."

this website has always been seen, even if they are not directly advertising it that way, as a place were new blood can come strong against what's stablished from the past.
Many of the members here like to do a differentiation at any given chance, most likely because many of the current community, who have been at one given point or another bashed for their attitude have found refugee here with people who are like them, and thus the hate only grows.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Breeze

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2011, 11:05 AM »
Hey Shark.

<-- Breeze

=D

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2011, 03:15 PM »
hey shark!  if your gonna be active, come to mm :D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2011, 05:21 PM »
Ropa bringing back old topic avi, shark`s gone xD Anyway, I believe the skillevel of the best eliters today is higher then the level the best eliters from the past obtained. Why? Cause IBB said so, four years ago!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:26 PM by Crazy »

Offline darKz

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2011, 08:55 PM »
lol @ almost 1.5y old topic.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2011, 11:39 PM »
hahahah did not even notice!! o well, if he does come back hes welcome to mm!!

hes a dt mate! ;D