Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:23 AM

Author Topic: Open message to (Ko)komo  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Kokomo

Open message to (Ko)komo
« on: July 29, 2021, 05:24 PM »
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 11:24 PM by Kokomo »

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Open message to (Ko)komo
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 07:11 PM »
Beach boys?  I won’t judge because I’ve been this drunk before

Offline Kradie

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 07:38 PM »
These bad boys are real and they sure can rope! (No sarcasm, they are excellent at TTRR).
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Anubis

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 09:34 PM »
I like these Breach Boys.

Offline Kokomo

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 11:24 PM »
The Beach Boys are no more. Please delete this thread.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 11:43 PM »

Now it makes sense that you have actually said it was aimed at me!

I don't live in England, i'm from Scotland, and apart from a few minutes here and there while on stream, and a BnG earlier with Korydex & Memox, I haven't played Worms Armageddon at all this year so had absolutely no idea that was aimed at me.

I genuinely thought you were hallucinating and talking in the third person or something lol.  :D :D :D

We were talking for a while on Discord earlier, wondering who you are, the general consensus seems to be we think you are Sir-J, possibly Anubis or Masta although they don't really Intermediate. Care to fill us in lol?

I have that image coz copied it to Discord to show them.

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 04:34 AM »
Each person has a way to tell to society "iam puto" but u were too far komomo lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 08:00 AM »
So these people deceived and trolled the community by alias and masquerading as a legit clan. But not only that, there may be a accomplice or/and person(s) that may know of their Identity. Well, I would like to know if these sort of things are allowed or not? And if the clan games against TBB still are legit?

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2021, 11:44 AM »
CoCoMo! Mujhe bHi Do! ;D (Cocomo! Let me have it!)
Sorry for the cringe

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2021, 02:58 PM »
I don't think they have done anything terrible, other than a few mild(which I thought was all in good spirit like UFC trash talk or something) swear words it's been quite fun and exciting actually, adding a bit of spice to conversation trying to figure out who they are.

We were chatting in Discord about new accounts, and from what Senator mentioned it appears that it's ok to make a new account on TUS under a new name and not have to inform anyone what your old name was, so long as your old account remains inactive.

Hopefully we find out who it really was because us Sir-J believers want to know if we're right. :D

Also, whoever it is, hopefully they continue playing as the activity is always welcome.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2021, 03:24 PM »
I think we need a clarification between nepotism and cronyism, and everyone else.

Can I make a new account and compete against others?

''Ahahaha yeah it was fun! Sorry to have deceived everyone but now I am done ciao''.

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2021, 02:09 AM »
i can imagine Kradie f@#!ing he tells to girl / men " my cock is fully clean iam going to introduce this inside your hole very soon, do u agree with that? if yes please sign here in this paper, after document properly assinged he says please bend over iam going to start the moves to front and back with the angle of 90 graus but this my change a bit, then ill cum inside you and i have exams to prove that i have no disease and u can trust in my cum but if you preffer i can use condons, w8 ill get another paper to you sign" and so on ... huahuahuahauhuaha
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.