Forums
April 23, 2024, 09:40 AM

Author Topic: rubberworm is cheat?  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Asbest

rubberworm is cheat?
« on: June 18, 2018, 10:08 AM »
again played with xdncxghost today, and he call rubberworm cheat. is he retarded or rubberworm is really cheat?

Offline STRGRN

Re: rubberworm is cheat?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 10:30 AM »
lmao wtf

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 10:31 AM »
again played with xdncxghost today
here's your problem
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 02:00 PM »
it is not only chat, it is virus, i remember once I tried it and needed to format whole disc coz my computer got crazy.       

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 07:01 PM »
If it was a cheat, CyberShadow/Other Dev. would have been banned it since 2008. (Creation Date)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 12:38 AM »
wank is much more a cheat than rubberworm
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 08:58 AM »
That Ghost guy is crazy. He's always been. He makes up the most elaborate and ridiculous excuses any time he loses a match. Several years ago we were playing a Big RR and I beat him and he said that the only reason why I won was because he was playing W:A via WINE on his Android phone and using the touch screen to rope. Yes, seriously... he said that. He's also made up lots of other dumb excuses / 'explanations' for things.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 09:14 AM »
That Ghost guy is crazy. He's always been. He makes up the most elaborate and ridiculous excuses any time he loses a match. Several years ago we were playing a Big RR and I beat him and he said that the only reason why I won was because he was playing W:A via WINE on his Android phone and using the touch screen to rope. Yes, seriously... he said that. He's also made up lots of other dumb excuses / 'explanations' for things.
+ man, he is crazy. he makes excuses every time

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 07:28 AM »
I am done with always being knocked into the pit by you. Even with my so called "mods" being not mods but just ordinary story builds, I don't deserve this fate. Knock that dirty "excuse me" guy into the pit instead. I did good things to Worms along with bad things, like restoring and extending Boggy's role (which was killed by his owners). Where are your senses?
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2018, 09:42 AM »
Where are your senses?
where are your senses that you enter a random thread and talk about completely irrelevant stuff?
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2018, 09:46 AM »
Where are your senses?
where are your senses that you enter a random thread and talk about completely irrelevant stuff?
Whoa there! I always ended being knocked into the pit here. Its time to end the madness on my side and send it to xDNCxGhost64x's side.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2018, 12:33 PM »
No.

Be safe, always use a rubber!