Forums
April 20, 2024, 05:26 AM

Author Topic: Selling forum about Worms  (Read 4084 times)

Offline spikespiegel

Selling forum about Worms
« on: October 25, 2014, 05:18 PM »
Hey everyone, a few months ago I created a forum for worms series, but due to the lack of time to maintain it, I decided to put it on sale.

The domain name is wormsforum.com, I believe it would be interesting even to TUS staff.

It's listed on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seliing-domain-name-more-website-installed-Forum-/231369774863?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Selling forum about Worms
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 07:19 PM »
hahahaha
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline spikespiegel

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 08:40 PM »
What?

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 02:29 AM »
Cool, could be a good place to launch a worm farming business from!

x_+

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 03:32 AM »
" 0 topics , 0 posts "

" 0 topics , 0 posts "

" 1 topic , 2 posts "

" Last post - 13rd of Ferbuary 2014 "
-
-
" Last post - 15th of February 2014 "

damn man.... it's so intense. Maybe sell it to DarkOne, he will take care of this heavily populated website : d
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 03:34 AM by Zalo »

Offline ANO

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 08:21 AM »
uhahuah

that shit for 100 USD, what an homeless... go back bagging on the road.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 11:29 AM »
Dafak XD?
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline spikespiegel

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 12:27 PM »
uhahuah

that shit for 100 USD, what an homeless... go back bagging on the road.

Yeah, it's $100, and biding starting at $10, so what you're going to do about it? Nothing, the only homeless here is you who doesn't have $100 to buy a domain with a website.
Grow up and learn some spelling, kid.

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 12:44 PM »
Buahuahauhuahuahuahuahuhuhauhuhuh

Offline spikespiegel

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 12:48 PM »
Buahuahauhuahuahuahuahuhuhauhuhuh

Funny? The only funny thing here is to know that you give your ass without a condom, as stated on your signature.

Offline ANO

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 01:01 PM »
relax kid, I didn't offend you.

We are just laughing because you are trying to sell a super ugly and useless website.

Need money?
http://www.dailyfinance.com/photos/25-unusual-ways-to-make-quick-money/

auhuhuah

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 01:14 PM »

how old are you? and when did you drop out of common sense school?

It's totally justified people make fun of this thread and you. You're dumb. And you thought we were in the same boat as you. Wake up call. Stop making America look bad, they don't need help.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline spikespiegel

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 02:51 PM »

how old are you? and when did you drop out of common sense school?

It's totally justified people make fun of this thread and you. You're dumb. And you thought we were in the same boat as you. Wake up call. Stop making America look bad, they don't need help.

Did I put a sign saying "Free jokes here"? This is an off-topic area, I didn't create this topic for fun, as you think. If people have the right to make fun of something serious, I have the right to reply back, what you're going to do about it? Oppress me?
Attacking my country is not going to solve your economic illness.
And if it is common sense we're talking about, joking around on serious stuff isn't common sense, it's trolling. No one is being forced to buy anything. Go find something better to do from your life, than keeping harassing people on the web.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 02:54 PM by spikespiegel »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2014, 03:09 PM »
I'm deeply ashamed of you guys seriosuly, that's not how you should welcome the newcomers, if you don't like it don't buy, simple isn't it?
I'm sorry for those douches, spikespiegel.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline spikespiegel

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2014, 03:32 PM »
I'm deeply ashamed of you guys seriosuly, that's not how you should welcome the newcomers, if you don't like it don't buy, simple isn't it?
I'm sorry for those douches, spikespiegel.

I've been playing Worms Armageddon PC version for almost 4 years, known this forum for its good reputation and great contests, but never really needed to use the forum before, except now. There is work put into that, and this domain is cheap, with an installed and configured SMF forum and free professional hosting during 1 month, you guys think it's overpriced? Ok, then try to afford one of those: https://flippa.com/buy-domains

I believe TUS is a great forum, it's full of rich and useful content, with great people too, so don't worry about it, Kaleu, everywhere there is people like that, it's just clear enough they never left their rooms.