Forums > Off Topic

Should I come back to TUS?

(1/2) > >>

SolidSunny954:
After many months of being gone without a computer, I finally got my own computer. So, should I come back to TUS? I've been busy with a lot of things in my life & playing other games than worm games.

nino:
Sure, comeback! enjoy ae!

Kradie:
I don't know you, but it is entirely up to you.

Xrayez:
If you wonder whether TUS is still active and whether it's worth to play league games, I'd say you may find some opponents to play with as the league is not completely dead, but you'll likely need to snoop for games.

If you're worried that TUS/Worms are going to take away your time a lot and you feel like you can't control playing it moderately, I'd say give it a try anyway, and see how this affects your daily life.

If you want to support and promote people to play games like Worms W:A rather than other games, I'd say you better come back soon!  :)

skunk3:
If you just want to play W:A, yes.

If you want an active singles / clanner league don't waste your time.

W:A is still the best game of all time but the activity is very low these days with the vast majority of players online at any given time being random noobs. You can find good games here and there but it just depends on your luck and what time of day you get online. It's not like the golden era of Worms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version