Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:32 PM

Author Topic: Sir-J's and Impossible's aliases  (Read 3361 times)

Offline Asbest

Sir-J's and Impossible's aliases
« on: October 22, 2017, 01:42 PM »
Nobody cares about Sir-j's and Impossible's aliases? Sir-J's : hahayouredead. Impossible's: Vadikus.

Sir-J changed alias from tabak to hahayouredead, you can see it in URL.

https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/tabak/summary/

https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/Vadikus/summary/

I wonder tho, Impossible had other alias - VadikFedenko ( his real name )
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:08 PM by Asbest »

Offline Sensei

Re: Sir-J's and Impossible's aliases
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 02:18 PM »
Nobody cares about Sir-j's and Impossible's aliases?

Hate to admit, but this is first time you're right about something. Well done asby.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 02:52 PM »
Pick one name and stick to it ultil you die you shitstains  >:(

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 03:00 PM »
I've came online with like 500+ names possibly since 1999, I don't try to deceive anyone just sometimes nice to have some games without being judged or asked to show BnG/Rope skill, or asked for Clanner, or whatever other reason... Or spammed by k4tsis asking for f**king 2v2 pro...

Last time I used a different name was about 4 months ago...

I always use a random name so either myself or anyone else does not get attached to these alias names, I understand the impact you can have on someones life even for a moment, it's not nice to make someone think they have found a new friend when really they haven't.

I've never played any League under alias and never will, I believe this to be morally wrong and selfish.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:03 PM by TheKomodo »

Offline Asbest

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 05:12 PM »
I've came online with like 500+ names possibly since 1999, I don't try to deceive anyone just sometimes nice to have some games without being judged or asked to show BnG/Rope skill, or asked for Clanner, or whatever other reason... Or spammed by k4tsis asking for f**king 2v2 pro...

Last time I used a different name was about 4 months ago...

I always use a random name so either myself or anyone else does not get attached to these alias names, I understand the impact you can have on someones life even for a moment, it's not nice to make someone think they have found a new friend when really they haven't.

I've never played any League under alias and never will, I believe this to be morally wrong and selfish.
I dont see nothing wrong to play under some alias on wormnet, but these two created new TUS accounts, and even played games under aliases ( hahayouredead 150+ games )

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 05:52 PM »
That kind of behavior should definitely not be accepted, but then again, people are dumb lol.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 06:34 PM »
fake Anubis, FFie, eth0 etc are playing on WormNET and nobody cares, let alone some old aliases

Offline Sensei

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 07:33 PM »
We also have some ukrainian caxap sugar guy that registered yesterday and started playing league immediately..
And all of a sudden, here comes asbest after months of silence opening thread about aliases today.

Hah.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 07:57 PM »
^^^^ rofl  :D

Offline Asbest

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017, 08:42 PM »
Nobody cares about Sir-j's and Impossible's aliases?

Hate to admit, but this is first time you're right about something. Well done asby.

You can hate whatever you want, but me and I think all people of tus doesn't takes you seriously at all. you are like a clown of tus. cheers
We also have some ukrainian caxap sugar guy that registered yesterday and started playing league immediately..
And all of a sudden, here comes asbest after months of silence opening thread about aliases today.

Hah.
Yeah it is me who made alias, and came here to talk about aliases. sick logic

fake Anubis, FFie, eth0 etc are playing on WormNET and nobody cares, let alone some old aliases
All is ok, but aliases against the TUS rules. Nobody says about WormNet playing.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:53 PM by Asbest »

Offline Asbest

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2017, 09:25 PM »
Sensei thinks Im only Ukrainian who playing worms xD
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 11:17 PM by Asbest »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2017, 09:26 PM »
Go back to tanki. No one cares.

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 03:47 PM »
i played with "Vadikus" acc 7 years ago, back then tus had no feature to change your nick, so I come up with "impossible" acc and we agreed with MonkeyIsland that he blocks my old vadikus account. sir-j have similar story i think.

the other thing you're wrong about is the term "alias". alias = false name that is used to conceal one's identity, we obviously didn't conceal ourselves as you can see in the replays (we usually warned opponents, and everyone knew who hahayouredead is anyway), so the thread name with correct definition would be "sir-j and impossible new/changed nicks"

however it would be foolish to deny, I had an actual aliases that was against the tus rules. I was also banned for that, what exactly you don't like about this, did you expect 1000 years ban?

the question that would be really worth questioning: why is aliasing forbidden anyway? this is a computer game, remember? We do not use aliases to steal money or hide after committed murders. its worms armageddon, people create aliases here as an attempt to feel the joy of the game they received when they played it for the first, it's just an attempt to bring back pleasure of the old days, you know, but its nowhere close to concept of "criminality". and ill tell you why by reminding what criminality means: people wanted to live free, but if everyone is free, then everyone can kill each other, and life will be impossible. so people agreed that freedom should end where the rights of another person start. to create this restriction, people created the concept of criminality that sets the limits to the one's freedom. this is what crime is, an act that harms others.

now tell me, how can you harm people depending on whether you are aliasing or not? Its not aliasing itself that do harm, its things that people do, once they feel their inviolability under alias, that may do harm.

There is no reason to consider aliasing bad itself,
 its just same people obeying same rules under different names.

All this league obeys the rules of the computer game, and the idea of games is to get fun. the essence of aliasing is the same, to get fun, so technically it follows the league concept. but to prohibit aliasing means prohibit people having fun, which is contrary to the concept of game league, so.. people who propose to prohibit aliasing is basically league terrorists. they should be immediately banned!

Offline Sensei

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 03:58 PM »
All this league obeys the rules of the computer game, and the idea of games is to get fun. the essence of aliasing is the same, to get fun, so technically it follows the league concept. but to prohibit aliasing means prohibit people having fun, which is contrary to the concept of game league, so.. people who propose to prohibit aliasing is basically league terrorists. they should be immediately banned!

I hope this part was sarcastic. Essence of the TUS league is for BOTH players to have fun and to earn/lose points in a proper way, by proper margin. Aliasing is fun for only 50% of participants, and that 50% is you and your 1000 alter egos, cause having a character is too difficult for some guys, apparently :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2017, 04:06 PM »
I was informed beforehand and the old account was restricted.

@Impossible, Aliasing in league messes up the points system.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.