Forums
April 18, 2024, 05:53 PM

Author Topic: Sir-J's and Impossible's aliases  (Read 3390 times)

Re: Sir-J's and Impossible's aliases
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2017, 05:26 PM »
@Impossible, Aliasing in league messes up the points system.

Aliasing doesn't mess up the points system.

With the course of time, the state of the league becomes more and more distant from the original, i.e. chaos/entropy grows. aliases on the contrary, is what brings order to the system, they have the initial number of points. so aliases is the most un-messed thing that exists in the points system

that is, in terms of terms: you denied what you semantically implied!

but I know what you mean: "player A with 2000pts makes alias and get 1000pts so the reward for some time is different."

The initial number of points has a low entropy. but with time, however, entropy always approaches its most probabilistic state. so no matter how many people alias, things will only get less and less "messed" as you call it (which with right definition means they will get messed more and more) and this is what messed/chaotic actually means.

When the league was only created, it was at its lowest point of entropy, the values of the variables were not yet distributed in the system. I'm afraid to imagine how you survived that level of "messiness", mathematically it was infinity times greater than the one from aliases. but i know what you mean, you want points system to be honest. honest = fair. fair = corresponding to unconscious expectations. corresponding to unconscious expectations = predictable. and predictable means the highest entropy possible, and this is what you're fighting for, but what everyone misses is that low entropy is whats actually fun in this game, because low entropy, although it assumes to be less chaotic, it also assumes the least obvious possible outcomes

in other words people want things in most obvious ways, and once they are, they're getting tired of them

Offline Asbest

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 06:24 PM »
too much senseless text, impossible.
alias is alias, and fake is fake. dont confuse alias with fake.
you are aliaser and faker. period
So according to MonkeyIsland everyone can open another account, and won't get ban? awesome.
nobody here even following TUS RULES.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 07:05 PM by Asbest »

Online Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 09:21 PM »
what is the point of this thread
none of the players involved play actively anymore, and the league is not that active right now
can anyone explain it to me? im stupid
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 09:55 PM »
too much senseless text, impossible.

alias is alias, fake is fake.
17=17, 21=21.

your text have zero entropy (information theory this time), meaning, there's no information at all. so technically you're the only with senseless text

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2017, 11:45 PM »
Fake players = fake points.

If 1 person is playing with multiple accounts they are having an impact on the standings.

What if I decided to alias and destroy everyones BnG records?

Surely you realize why that is bad?

Offline nino

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2017, 12:29 AM »
Slaves just being slaves!!!

Thats why i h8 these sub humans ae!!!

sub human no!!! sub monkeys!!!! porra!!!!!

why alias and fake fakes games porra!!!

do you want have more than 1 ass?? no need!! just like nickname!!! 1 is enough!!! porra!!!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2017, 12:41 AM »
TgD doesnt like this

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2017, 06:42 AM »
Fake players = fake points.
If 1 person is playing with multiple accounts they are having an impact on the standings.
What if I decided to alias and destroy everyones BnG records?

youre thinking at the very first level of the logic of my messages, which are already refuted by the second. you have possibility to deny the second level by creating a third. just don't be an idiot showing you didn't understand the second.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2017, 09:51 AM »
Asbest if anyone is being an idiot it's you at this moment, because this topic is about aliases, not the League system, but don't mind me, please, by all means go ahead and talk more crap if you want...

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2017, 10:38 AM »
fake points.
having an impact on the standings.
What if I decided to destroy everyones BnG records?
idiot is you at this moment, because topic is about aliases, not the League system

you are very ordinary guy, komito. your messages are an idealized proof of that. you understand all of my messages in the most primitive interpretation, and so was all your answers. your low intelligence for many years kept you locked up in the mediocrity, and worms served as the key to this castle, because in worms you could finally feel yourself special, posibillity to achieve high skill in bng made you addicted because it was a way to escape from your ordinariness, because this scheme requires exceptional reflex skills without the need for intelligence, the game was the only way to feel free from your mediocrity, but as a result the game turned out to be a prison, because you couldn't leave it anymore, because there is no bng in the outside world, and as long as hundreds of players left the game, you're still wandering around, and writing messages about how you destroy others in bng. your brain automatically denies it now, but remember, you are not doing introspection in the course of your life. you don't know  what's going on in your head to disagree with me. most likely, you don't even know the word introspection.

suddenly, the game began to crumble like a house of cards, and so with it did the feeling of being special, you spent several years in the strange feeling of emptiness, which was a feeling of emptiness of being special, because there was no players to treat you special anymore, dont even try to deny it. it lasted until you came across music. you didn't even notice how you realized that music is a new way to feel yourself special, you were captured by an even greater addiction, as in the old days with bing, it formed a new goal, now go and run after it , stop proving you're stupid here in tus, why are you even answering? focus and start fighting your habits right now

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2017, 11:04 AM »
Asbest I wasn't even talking to you when I said that, I was replying to this:

"@Impossible, Aliasing in league messes up the points system."

And what I said is spot on!

That whole 1st paragraph though, you are right, I don't know what's going on in my head to disagree with you, because I don't know what the f**k you are talking about there... It's jibberish... I understand each word, but together it makes no f**king sense it's crazy!

The 2nd paragraph is a bit better, kinda... So i'll try to reply to that...

Feeling "special" has nothing to do with it, I didn't become "the best" at BnG because of other people praising me, I only got that good because it was so much fun and when somebody does something 8+ hours a day for 3+ years with immense passion, it's natural they become extremely good...

I am not special, i'm merely the ONLY person who put that much effort in, and that's why I stopped playing BnG, it became too easy without any challenge as people quit, I already knew everything about BnG so wasn't more to learn or enjoy.

I've been musical my whole life, not just after BnG...

Offline Sir-J

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2017, 11:36 AM »
-
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 05:37 AM by Rudolf289 »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2017, 11:43 AM »
Let's not forget that if worms players didn't make aliases, this topic would never come into existence!

I posted there but can't even remember, however, this made me laugh:

"btw who the f@#! are you? nullum is the head of my cock you porra!"

Guess who that was :D

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2017, 02:30 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2017, 05:43 PM »
Slaves just being slaves!!!

Thats why i h8 these sub humans ae!!!

sub human no!!! sub monkeys!!!! porra!!!!!

why alias and fake fakes games porra!!!

do you want have more than 1 ass?? no need!! just like nickname!!! 1 is enough!!! porra!!!!!
you are the most senseless essence here