Forums > Off Topic

Snowpiss-Challenge without Xan, for the people

<< < (4/7) > >>

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Sensei on November 18, 2018, 05:17 AM ---This thread have already succeeded in gaining glory, probably even more than Maxy wished for :)

--- End quote ---

I think we have different definitions of the word glory  :D

Godmax:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on November 18, 2018, 02:31 AM ---You compare a world class event that inspires and draws many millions of people from across the world, and a highly respected Worms event, to pissing in the snow...

Really?

--- End quote ---

yes

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: Sensei on November 18, 2018, 05:17 AM ---This thread have already succeeded in gaining glory, probably even more than Maxy wished for :)

--- End quote ---
Any attention is good attention for Godmax, he craves it and is desperate for it.  Remember, this is the guy that talks to himself in the shoutbox about football matches.

We probably should ignore him, but its like a slow motion car wreck, it is so horrible you can do nothing but watch.

philie:
lol guys, wtf?
you dont think this is funny? seems like your own f@#!ing problem.
you're taking this serious and arguing about it? you are the bored one with too much time then.

forced & desperate or not, godmax = carwreck maybe, but i like this to be back and am waiting for the snow meanwhile.

TheKomodo:
I think i'd rather have been alive during World War 2, fighting alongside people with values, respect, dignity.

I'd rather die being shot in cold blood by someone brainwashed by their government than live with people who find pissing in snow competitions amusing, what the f@#! is going on with this planet really, I wish we could pick and choose when we were born...

Sometimes it feels like a step back in evolution visiting these forums...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version