Forums > Off Topic

Snowpiss-Challenge without Xan, for the people

<< < (6/7) > >>

nino:
like this?

Godmax:
Mhh beautiful but for the contest you gotta post a vid (for maximum points) or a pic where you pissed your name in the sand or sth.! Cant post some dirty pisspic from someone else ofc

Bibletobi:
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

What a wonderful day i am gladly surprised that piss challenge returned. Even though i read sadly News that xan didnt admit his god given destiny of master this glory challenge.
These challenge is what legends are Born for, full of gloriness, brightness and fame. The winner might be the Person who brings heaven and the endless empire of god closer to our world.
That once the endless Paradies Returns to our world. Tears run through my face reading the most important tournament is back in 2018.
So i wish everyone good luck to handle it and Show everything what you can to fullfill the most gloriness ever seen.
It will cost you blood sweat and tears. Maybe you will lose your life by the risk of doing best Video but i promise you it is worth it. Dont Forget if you die by doing it the Worms empire will never Forget you.
Another Person will finish your loading best gloriness Video and we will all go to heaven.
So now is time for me to say goodbye.
I wish everyone the best i am excited who will manage it best.

Your Bibletobi

Godmax:
Fantastic post Tobias. Thank you for the inspiration.

Sensei:
What's your teeth condition Tobias? Did you stop drowning in sugar?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version