Forums
April 18, 2024, 11:57 PM

Author Topic: Some advice for girls?  (Read 2791 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Some advice for girls?
« on: October 26, 2017, 10:19 AM »
It's been like 3-4 months almost since splitting with my ex, finally happy to start dating again, problem is, i've somehow found myself got dates with 4 girls, i'm talking with them all and they are all amazing in their own way, i'd never ever get involved with more than 1 girl, not that kinda person, but I cannot decide which date to keep and which to cancel, wish I could merge them all into 1 girl...

I'm attracted to all of them.

1 of them is a professional singer, we have a date/studio session next weekend, she seems full of life and looking forward to meeting me.

Another girl is ridiculously witty and makes me laugh like crazy, she wants to meet up.

Another girl, she seems kind and caring and talks about sex/feelings/desires etc the same way I do.

The other girl is just ridiculously adorable and cute princessy but not materialistic.

These are all things I want in 1 girl, wtf, I want to take them all out, see what clicks and sparks, but I feel like a total c**t for chatting with so many girls, really don't want to mess anyone about or whatever, I honestly just want 1 special girl to share my life with...

Anyone got any advice... Or should I just not bother.

Offline nino

Re: Some advice for girls?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 10:49 AM »
rly hard to decide.

try to have sex with all of them 1st.

then u can make a better choice soon

:D :D :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline xSniperx

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 10:50 AM »
f@#! them all , ideally on the same day , you could even put the idea out for a foursome.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 11:01 AM »
Saying all that without mentioning boobs proportion for each.. -.-

Honestly, man :) Do not look for advices on TUS or anywhere else for that matter.
Cause you won't find any.

Offline xSniperx

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 11:02 AM »
Saying all that without mentioning boobs proportion for each.. -.-
Sensei can't help!

Honestly, man :) Do not look for advices on TUS or anywhere else for that matter.
Cause you won't find any.

f@#! off with your logic.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 11:04 AM »
Only foursome you'll ever attend to is you and 3 more dudes, sniper.
mandingos

Offline Kradie

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 11:18 AM »
Komodo, don't listen to them.

I think the most Important thing in a relationship, is when both can be able to talk openly about their feelings to each other. So I personally would go for number 3 and skip the rest. You don't have to be with someone just because they match a particular interest, in the end partners will love one another regardless.
To share feelings to one another isn't a weakness, and not to have same interest isn't either.

I hope my post helped a little. I am here if you need more.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 11:22 AM »
Well, maybe it is not the best advice and maybe not the smartest, but yeah, f@#! them all and lets see with which one u will feel the best in bed.  In the end all girls are whores - remember it, so lets consider them this way xd
My ex was beautifull and smart, but  I felt like I f@#! the robot, no feelings , nothing.   Now I have  a "female friend" , too early to say girlfriend (not really sure I want be in relationship right now) who is not so much pretty as my ex but she is just evil in bed and she screams so loud that I am not even invite her to my home anymore coz I dont want to piss neighbours.

Anyway even if u pick most sexy girl and u will not feel nothing for her it will suck, so just pick the one you love, gl man

Offline xSniperx

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 11:31 AM »

f@#! it, somebody call cilla.

Offline lalo

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 11:49 AM »
Why would you ask to these virgins when you have professional help from me at your disposal?  ;D. Whatever Kradie says always do the opposite, he will never ever get laid.

Show us those tinder pics for accurate advise.

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 12:00 PM »
Where is the FoS community when you need them?! Where?!?

Offline Kradie

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 12:20 PM »
Why would you ask to these virgins when you have professional help from me at your disposal?  ;D. Whatever Kradie says always do the opposite, he will never ever get laid.

Show us those tinder pics for accurate advise.

There are no right or wrong answers here. I simply gave my advice, like everyone else here, that's it.  It is entirely up to Komodo to decide.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Sensei

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2017, 12:23 PM »
Why would you ask to these virgins when you have professional help from me at your disposal?

I thought you got dumped by girl wormer.

Offline xSniperx

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2017, 12:34 PM »
Why would you ask to these virgins when you have professional help from me at your disposal?

I thought you got dumped by girl wormer.

Burnnn

Offline nino

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2017, 12:34 PM »
huahuaha

there no right advice, komo is the one who needs rly to see what he rly feels and do what he thinks is right, depends on what he wants who these girls, just f@#!? marry? friends?

well all cars i had, b4 buy i made a test drive so he needs to f@#! all of them for sure, if something went wrong..well atleast he f@#!ed them xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.