Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:50 AM

Author Topic: Some advice for girls?  (Read 2752 times)

Offline TheKaren

Re: Some advice for girls?
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2017, 11:43 PM »
Well seems like I've lost #2 because I made a joke she didn't like, we were getting on great and I was telling her about I got my heart fkd by my ex and she said she just got dumped then I said "lucky me 😊" and now she hasn't replied since, so if she can't take a playful joke I guess she isn't really my type after all...

I don't know why you guys act like little boys talking about girls like objects, man the f**k up...

Cheers to those who took it seriously some of your words have helped me think things through better...

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2017, 12:01 AM »
never talk about your ex to a love interest

ever.

just dont do it

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2017, 12:06 AM »

ever.

just dont do it

X2 lol.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2017, 12:13 AM »
I don't know why you guys act like little boys talking about girls like objects, man the f**k up...

Putting numbers infront of them and discussing which to pick like they're type of sauce in fast food..
Yeah, manly thing to do :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 12:18 AM by Sensei »

Offline HHC

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2017, 12:51 AM »
Put on four kinds of sauce on your burger.. gonna have a bad time!

edit: on topic: wait 3 more weeks and you're probably down to just 1. If not, sit back and enjoy the fight!

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2017, 02:58 AM »
Is any of the girl in cfc, good at bng  but you know not too good, like to read.. I mean like wall of text! Oh and the most important think that dart should be an esport?
If not they sadly have no chance :(.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2017, 03:18 AM »
I used numbers so you know which one I was talking about, i'm not going to put their names here... jesus don't be so thick...

There is nothing wrong with talking about an ex, unless you are insecure...

I am not cheating on anyone, I don't want just sex with anyone, I am not leading anyone on just getting to know them, and as soon as there is anything special with anyone nothing would happen with another.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:21 AM by TheKomodo »

Offline Ryan

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2017, 05:55 AM »
About the ex point.

Someone who talks about their ex will probably go back and f@#! them - red flag. At the very least it shows feelings for them and is perceived as a lack of investment in your current date.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2017, 06:08 AM »

ever.

just dont do it

+1

The thrill of the new relationship always fades away. Pick the one who is worth staying with, when the thrill's gone.

For you komo: (worth reading if you're not familiar with the concept)
https://lifehacker.com/how-the-five-love-languages-can-help-you-win-at-relat-1734348074
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2017, 07:17 AM »
fk it... I've had one of the worst nights at work ever, will reply here when I feel better.

Right now I will say about talking to GF about stuff, for me trust and honesty is everything, especially as you get older, if your partner is telling you how their ex hurt them, you should f**king listen VERY carefully, so you don't make the same mistakes that jackass made.

If you get jealous, or upset, you aren't worthy, period, you aren't right for each other, or you aren't ready for each other, you should be able to completely trust each other, if not, you are just putting up with each other for whatever reason, scared you can't get anyone else, being alone, whatever, you should be able to talk about anything, through thick and thin.

Of course, trust has to be earned, you have to be careful at 1st.

That's why i'm talking to different girls, just trying to find someone honest and straight forward at least...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:08 AM by TheKomodo »

Offline xSniperx

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2017, 10:20 AM »
OK.... ok ... a serious tone.
In my opinion Dave the poblem you're having is thinking too much on the choice, yes it may well be that one of these girls turns into the one or maybe just a wild fling or perhaps they all turn into nothing, at this crossroads don't overthink,rush or pressure yourself into what might be something worthwhile, like you said the current situation is just chat, getting to know multiple people is fine, be yourself, express yourself the way you would normally and over time you'll find instead of having to pick the right girl they will pick you. Natural selection so to speak, the more you get to know them and they know you the clearer the picture will be and where there was once a choice there will be a history of information and you'll find it infintaly easier to see who you want to give time to.

I'm not anti-feelings but i would question your choice on opinion seeking via the fourums, i appreciate this commuinty is an ancor for you but you also know people will get kicks flaming, you know the people who will have a hint of wisdom to share on this matter and i know they will have the time for you if you need to speak.

In summary, don't put too much presure on yourself, things happen when they need to happen, people come and go and what now looks like a group of desireable women may in 6 months be a joke to the love of your life you met by chance in a coffe shop. you can't force or predict a relationship, it just happens on it's own.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 10:38 AM by xSniperx »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2017, 10:31 AM »
you can't force or predict a relationship, it just happens on it's own.

Close the thread.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2017, 10:50 AM »
Well you are spot on there mate, thinking too much...

Yeah, I didn't ask for advice just here, but it doesn't hurt to have a few extra opinions, I knew exactly the kind of comments that would come by posting, some of them were actually quite funny though, some were just outright disrespectful though.

One of my favourite quotes of all time actually goes something like:

"It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, there will always be haters, so just be true to yourself, do what you love and have fun doing it, eventually the right people will come to you"

^^ That was actually Skrillex.

What's funny though is the one I like the most, works in a coffee shop :D I'm pulling out all the stops to impress this girl, even if it doesn't work out, it's gonna be so much fun!

Offline nino

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2017, 02:10 PM »
lol komo jokes apart, just keep being yourself and see by the time, which one finds you more atractive and vice-versa, theres no rules for this, the time helps a lot.

gl ae porra!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2017, 05:09 PM »
Ryan, dunno why everything is about sex...

I still have feelings for my ex, but definitely not sexual anymore, and I definitely don't want her back.

Anyone who was in love will always have memories or feelings for that person, doesn't necessary mean they want to f**k them.

We all think about our past now and again, positive and negative, and try to make sense of things that went wrong maybe.

Personally I think if that's what a person thinks then that's just their opinion, and their own experience, people are different.

In my mind, if we can't talk about absolutely anything then there's the door... Life is too short to get jealous or insecure about yourself, the reason they are an ex is because it didn't work out. If you can't keep them interested anyway over somebody they aren't even with anymore, well then... Move on and try to break up friendly.