Forums > Off Topic

Speedtest

<< < (27/27)

Triad:

--- Quote from: nino on November 13, 2017, 05:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vicenzo on November 13, 2017, 04:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Triad on November 13, 2017, 10:02 AM ---Y'all n@#!!!s might have higher speed but none of you have this ping.  ;D

Wire

--- End quote ---

gg

--- End quote ---

well lets think, 0ms ping is impossible, ok 0.0001 np but 0 is impossible, cos there must be a time to package go from one side to other.

so i think i still win cos king speed  :D :D

--- Quote from: nino on September 18, 2017, 07:30 PM ---

little upgrade ae.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It's possible, it's just lower than 1ms, doesn't have to be 0.00, that would be impossible yeah.

I sometimes get 1ms or 2ms too, so I believe 0ms is not some kind of bug.

But still king cuz much better download and upload speed. :D

Sensei:
Does it even matter which number of ping is between 0-50?
Just after 50-100 you can feel some kind of a difference.

Never had under 20 ping, so I'm curious what are the advantages..

nino:
Latency vs. Bandwidth

Internet connections, including satellite Internet connections, are advertised with speeds like “up to 15 Mbps.” You may look at a satellite Internet connection offering this speed and assume the experience of using it would be comparable to the experience of using a 15 Mbps cable Internet connection, but you would be wrong.

Bandwidth: Bandwidth determines how fast data can be transferred over time. Bandwidth is the amount of data that can be transferred per second.
Latency: Latency is delay. Latency is how long it takes data to travel between its source and destination, measured in milliseconds.

Triad:

--- Quote from: Sensei on November 14, 2017, 02:11 PM ---Does it even matter which number of ping is between 0-50?
Just after 50-100 you can feel some kind of a difference.

Never had under 20 ping, so I'm curious what are the advantages..

--- End quote ---

Since Turkey is not close enough to either European or Middle East servers, low ping for me is very crucial. Because for example if I get 62 on a UK server, I would get 82 if my ping was 20.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version