Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:38 AM

Author Topic: Splitted drug thread  (Read 8731 times)

Re: Who has played WA the most?
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2013, 12:47 PM »
24 hour cleanse is a lie for pot tests, the only time that works is a false negative test.

not true, my father drives for a living and gets randomed all of the time and he still smokes everyday... 17 years now i think

@shy keep drinking like you have been, but on your way to go take the test stop at a gas station or something and piss right before u get there, make sure ur drinking so much that you will b able to go again, whats in your system after that basically doesnt have the time to collect anything... sometimes they can make you retest for being too diluted tho

Offline SPW

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2013, 05:52 PM »
if I was an employer I would hire the complete alcoholic instead of a cannabis injector! studies say that even one cannabis needle can kill

No question that alcohol kills worldwide the most. Its the most stupid thing that this drug is legal compare to others (cannabis).

No one cares about an alcoholic next day. But the smoker must have zero. Believe me, you dont have any problems to do your job seriously after a night in between your last smoke.

Where is the tolerance? Where is the fairness?

I saw friends dying and was close to see how alcohol destroyed happy families. My father died cause of alcohol and one of my younger brothers still living in the shit with this legal drug. And thats just my little circle of society. Just math up what it means worldwide.

Dont compare alcohol with cannabis. Cannabis is just mickey-mouse compare to alc.

By the way, I'm talking about alcoholics, not people which drink sometimes a wine to dinner or a beer / week. I talk about addicted people and there are millions of it.

Legalize it! 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 05:54 PM by SPW »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2013, 08:34 PM »
So the conclusion is to legalize another drug because there is one that is more harmful?

Offline nino

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2013, 08:40 PM »
It seems alcohol really f@#! much more than cannabis if you use everyday.

I have seen many families get f@#!ed up cos of alcohol, mostly of slaves who have almost nothing in life but spend money on alcohol and when get back home, hurts wife and kids, and some others shits.

since i started my bodybuilding life, i rarely drink and i feel rly much better now.

last time i drank i also smoked cannabis and went very crazy huahuahuha xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2013, 08:52 PM »
Oh yeah, definitely don't mix both ! lol

Offline SPW

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2013, 09:46 PM »
So the conclusion is to legalize another drug because there is one that is more harmful?

There are drugs which making you addicted (body and brain). Alcohol and nicotine for example. But not cannabis, its just a mental thing. I coulda stop easily while going half a year to australia or for some other important reasons.

Oh yeah, definitely don't mix both ! lol

When you mix it, the devil comes out!  :D No seriously, thats really dangerous if you overkill it.

Offline Peja

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2013, 09:58 PM »
When you mix it, the devil comes out!  :D No seriously, thats really dangerous if you overkill it.

yep you can find yourself on philies toilet right after you watched an epic move by lacoste while you are 100% certain to die this night on this f@#!ing toilet  ;D

Offline rU`

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2013, 10:47 PM »
There are drugs which making you addicted (body and brain). Alcohol and nicotine for example. But not cannabis, its just a mental thing. I coulda stop easily while going half a year to australia or for some other important reasons.

true, have done this.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2013, 12:06 AM »
what was topic again? who has done what drugs the most, wasnt it?

Offline rU`

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2013, 01:34 AM »
First time a Komo-thread turns into something else!  :P
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2013, 01:52 AM »

I don't really think a drug needs to be addictive to be bad for your health. ^^

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2013, 02:49 AM »

precedents should be looked at when crafting laws like legalizing marijuana.  If alcohol is the bar for what can be legal, then f@#! yeah marijuana should be legal
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Husk

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2013, 03:28 AM »
weed has killed many more ppl than alcohol

Offline Anubis

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2013, 03:43 AM »

precedents should be looked at when crafting laws like legalizing marijuana.  If alcohol is the bar for what can be legal, then f@#! yeah marijuana should be legal

The problem is that alcohol (and cigarettes) have been an industry for centuries. The government makes money with it, thousands of people are employed within the industry, and yeah, millions of people are addicted to them. Weed didn't really become popular in the early industrialization of the modern world and thus not creating a market valuable to be exploited. I am no drug expert but when did weed become "popular" in the western civilization? The only thing I can remember is the Flower Power time in the 60s?

So yeah, I am not sure if introducing more drugs and creating the same dilemma we have with cigarettes and alcohol now because of the huge industry behind it, is in any way beneficial to mankind at all. Longtime goal should be to get rid of all of them, no?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:45 AM by Anubis »

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2013, 03:59 AM »
Anu, no offense, but you have no idea what you're talking about. Marijuana is one of America's biggest cash crops.  Marijuana has been illegal for like 1% of its lifespan.  Before then, everyone around the world was using marijuana and hemp as medicine and thousands of other purposes including paper, VERY nutritional food, rope, pretty much anything you can think of.  The reason it is still illegal is because of $$$$.  pharmacies make shit tons of money developing and selling harmful chemical drugs with ridiculous side effects.  Private prisons are cashing in when thousands of harmless pot smokers are thrown in jail.  It sickens me how the government allows marijuana to be illegal so gangs can cash in, then police and law enforcement make big busts and act like they are heroes of America... It's a cycle of hypocrisy and greed. 

Not to mention the cancer industry THRIVES off of marijuana being illegal.  Do a little research on THC oil and cancer and you'll soon realize why corporations like The American Cancer Society want weed to stay illegal.

We're not introducing new drugs... Marijuana has been here and been used since the beginning of mankind.  If you want a long term goal of eliminating the harmful drugs, legalization of marijuana is the best step to take.  Who is going to go through the hassle of illegally obtaining cocaine or heroin or meth when they can buy marijuana at the local shop?  I believe studies in Holland showed that after they eased up on marijuana, the usage of hard drugs and alcohol declined.  The alcohol industry... another huge industry that lobbies against legalization of marijuana... it's really not that hard to figure out that greedy CEOs pretty much control everything in America

<-- my brain when I clan with avi