Forums
April 20, 2024, 03:34 AM

Author Topic: Splitted drug thread  (Read 8825 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Who has played WA the most?
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2013, 07:59 AM »
I do 1gr a day

everyday?? that's a lot..  :o

It's like 3 cups of wine a day :)
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2013, 10:33 AM »
hmmmm could this topic be cleansed from all this drug abuse talk? maybe just delete them or move to different topic?

I don't see any talk of abuse.

I do 1gr a day

everyday?? that's a lot..  :o

It's like 3 cups of wine a day :)

maybe someone in your family did abuse it and died and that's why you're such a sensitive flanders?

yes, ur mom

Offline rU`

« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2013, 10:53 AM »
Do you guys lose weight after taking a break from weed? 'Tis been 3 weeks without smoking due to focusing 100% on rl stuff and I've lost like 5kg.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2013, 12:22 PM »
Do you guys lose weight after taking a break from weed? 'Tis been 3 weeks without smoking due to focusing 100% on rl stuff and I've lost like 5kg.

tienes que mover mas el culo para hacer hambre  :P
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2013, 05:47 PM »

it might just be that you eat  more when you're high... it's called having the munchies, idk if that's a universal term, but I always eat a lot when I'm high
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2013, 07:02 PM »

lol probably because when you are stoned you are always hungry!!

Offline SPW

Re: Splitted drug thread
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2013, 09:22 PM »
This is just when you smoke from time to time. When smoking daily, you dont get those food attacks, imo.

Thanks for the work mod to split topics. :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2013, 06:58 AM »
This is just when you smoke from time to time. When smoking daily, you dont get those food attacks, imo.

I am the same, I don't really get extra hungry at all when smoking, it makes me enjoy chocolate more, but I very very very rarely eat chocolate these days, I am way more a savoury guy :D

Offline StepS

« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2013, 01:18 PM »
SPW you're a hero
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline SPW

« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2013, 05:10 PM »

Offline Hurz

« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2013, 04:15 AM »

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile

Offline nino

« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2013, 01:21 PM »
so we can talk about steroids here too?

;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #148 on: May 13, 2013, 04:17 PM »

yeah i dont get the munchies either, but i know some people that smoke everyday and eat a shitload

Offline SPW

« Reply #149 on: May 13, 2013, 05:37 PM »
Guess they would eat anyway, with or without weed. A different drug. xd