Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:56 PM

Author Topic: Star Strikers  (Read 3009 times)

Offline nadiya8040

• Nadiya Bloby Origia

• United States United States
  • I'm Nadiya, Nice to meet you!
    • View Profile
Star Strikers
« on: August 10, 2021, 10:41 AM »
A project about eight worm team represented as different critter species based from other series. kinda inspired by Edoardo Moretti's War'n'Guns

Sactep
A determined military mole who guides his teammates to victory. His weapon of choice? Bazooka line.
Yers
A robot that can build several unique weapons, and an expert grenadier.
Rainiel
A trickster cat sneaks his way and ambush his enemies, usually places explosion weapons, such as dynamite, behind their back.
Lomdiap
A poptop who was joined later after being recruited from the lost island, Her preference weapons is close combat skills, such as Fire Punch and Dragon Ball.

Comic #1:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 07:39 AM by Orange_Ball »

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
  • Wacky Asperger and creator of War'n'Guns.
    • View Profile
Re: Star Strikers
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 10:45 AM »
How cute, Thanks also to credit the logo I made for you. :D
I just made a shortcut of your topic on my War'n'Guns topic! Go check!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:47 AM by Edoardo Moretti »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 12:51 PM »
As a BnG enthusiast, I approve Comic #1!  :D

Good job!

Offline nadiya8040

• Nadiya Bloby Origia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 01:13 PM »
Comic #2:

Yers: So how did you managed to come back from the dead?
Sactep: Well... Just have the lightning strike on my grave and BAM! I'm back!
Yers: Huh...

Offline nadiya8040

• Nadiya Bloby Origia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 07:34 AM »
Comic #3:

Sactep: Sorry...!

Offline nadiya8040

• Nadiya Bloby Origia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2021, 07:28 AM »
Sactep's bio and reference:

Design Origin/based off: Mole's World
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 01:10 AM by nadiya8040 »

Offline nadiya8040

• Nadiya Bloby Origia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2021, 12:55 AM »
Yers' bio and reference:

Design Origin/based off: Mizuiro Blood
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 01:10 AM by nadiya8040 »

Offline nadiya8040

• Nadiya Bloby Origia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2022, 08:47 AM »
Rainiel's bio and reference:

Design Origin/based off: DNAxCAT
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 01:11 AM by nadiya8040 »

Offline nadiya8040

• Nadiya Bloby Origia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2022, 12:56 PM »

Design Origin/based off: Poptop from Starbound
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 01:11 AM by nadiya8040 »

Offline nadiya8040

• Nadiya Bloby Origia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2022, 12:20 AM »
Thank you Edo, for drawing Sactep, from my request. ^^

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
  • Wacky Asperger and creator of War'n'Guns.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2022, 12:32 PM »
Thank you Edo, for drawing Sactep, from my request. ^^
No problem! I've even had fun to drawing him.

Offline nadiya8040

• Nadiya Bloby Origia

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2023, 05:19 AM »
Star Strikers' Diary 1

"YOU ARE FIRED!!" said the General towards the purple military mole, with some of green camouflage clothes, called Sactep, after failing his general for the last time. "But sire," Sactep begged "How should I know if the enemy is in there? They did ambushed & destroyed me." "I did marked it on your mission map. Did you not notice the red marker on there, the red marker marks the enemy's location." General said. "Oh, I thought it said enemy's crate, not the enemy itself." Sactep admitted "You wouldn't forgive me for the action, hahaha." and just before Sactep laughs it off, General kicked him out of the camp.

"Grrr... Maybe... Just maybe... If I've more attention to the details" Sactep walks away in anger "Sigh... At least they still let me keep the weapons back." He checked the crate the general give him, It contained Bazooka and several Grenades. "At least that'll help me on my next journey. but... I just need some crew members...." Just as he thought, he sparked an idea. "I got it, Maybe I should form a team and build the base in safe place. Heh heh, Just you wait, Nadiya. Just... you... wait!"

4 hours later after the mission, He brought a lot of supplies & weapons from the crates in his recently built base. Sactep was writing a little diary every missions but he's sorta disappointed about lack of members. Angered, He heads out from the base for another mission in hopes of searching for another.

"Help!!" There's a sound come from the direction to where the yacht is, He thought it's an opportunity to get to rescue one and make them a new member, so there he goes. He spotted the shaking one out of ten supplies boxes, but those are heavily guarded by the enemy worms. He was assumed to be stuffed in the box by accident while they weren't noticed, but eh whatever... Sactep is thinking carefully on how to defeat them while not killing the kidnapped individual... "Think... Sactep... Think...!" Sactep said, before he threw a skunk towards the enemies. "What the!?" One of the enemy worm exclaimed, they ran off to get some fresh air, and the skunk followed one of them too.

Inside the crate, Sactep found the spherical white and upper green-colored robot with the two of retractable wheels functions as arms, and another set of wheels functions as legs, a little green and watermelon pink antenna, He dons a cute face with watermelon pink blushes, comes with the watermelon pink "Y" on his forehead. "Thanks for saving me... I thought I was trapped here forever..." the robot wheezed, and just before he introduces himself, Sactep asked "Excuse me but I'm looking for a new members of my team. Can you join me?" "Well, I got nothing to do anyway but also pays you back, So sure. Call me Yers, by the way." he insisted before getting off the crate. "Sactep's my nam-" "Sniff, What's the awful smell." Yers interrupted Sactep and asked bitterly. "My apologies, I had to shoo off those pesky guards by letting Skunk on their way..." "It's okay. Let's get out of here before I faint." They ran off from the enemy's base.

Back to Sactep's Base, Yers wheezed and was also relieved at same time, He's still worried about the environments of the world. "Umm..." Yers worried saying "How's the current condition of the world?" "Not pretty good, I must say. There are multiple battles going on throughout the wars and never stop. and I recently got dismissed from the army base for failing the mission. Awful day, eh?" "Uh-huh... Getting caught by enemies isn't fun. I was almost used for the new weapons... New weapons!? That's it!" "What is?" "That inspired me to start working on unique weapons! I'll lend you a help so you can use my newly made weapons." "Wowzers! That's a surprise from you. I appreciated your assistance, Welcome to my base!" Sactep and Yers had from worrying to inspired talk. That's a pretty good day for their team.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 02:03 AM by nadiya8040 »

Offline nadiya8040

• Nadiya Bloby Origia

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2023, 10:30 AM »
Star Striker's Diary 2

"Excuse me, I'm just stopping by to greet you all. My name is Bearmeri, the greatest actor in the world." He introduced himself in front of Sactep's base entrance. Bearmeri is a blue-eyed, orange-furred little bear with a big red nose and flaming hair on his forehead and back of the head. He also has some golden fluffs on his shoulder, as well as a lighter "@" symbol on his tummy and red claws on his hand.

(Design Origins/Based off/Species: Bebear from Monster Squad)

"Oh, I'm Sactep, Thanks for the warm welcome." Sactep bows in greeting, then he notices the knife behind the greeter's back, to which he points out, "Say, What's that on your back? You aren't going to do the backstabbing, right?" "Oh? This knife?" Bearmeri laughed it off and said, "It's nothing to do with you. It's just... what the thieves do."

"You're a thief? With the mask you're holding, you're most like a therapist." "That's Thespian to you." Bearmeri corrected Sactep. "which means I'm a rising actor in the showtime." "I never knew that! Did you get paid for the gig?" "Of course not," Bearmeri shook his head, "at least not yet..." with a sigh. "I'm still waiting for my big break. But I believe it's just a matter of time before I start getting paid for my performances." Bearmeri explained it optimistically.

"Okay, then," Sactep said in confusion. "So, what're you doing here and have a business with my squad?" "Lately, I heard your crew has been advertised by some sort of mysterious worm." Bearmeri said. "I was wondering if you are able to accept my req-." "Don't worry, I'll be happy to help you. What's up?" Sactep interrupted. "There were two worms sabotaging the theater I was going to attend and perform." Bearmeri said. "It's awful! I don't want to miss out on my gig. Not even friends of mine can attend either. We're going to be penalized for missing the gig."

(More stories are coming soon.)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 02:48 AM by nadiya8040 »