Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:55 PM

Author Topic: The Mandalorian  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Kradie

The Mandalorian
« on: January 01, 2021, 07:48 PM »
Have you seen it?! I just finished the final season 2 episode! IT WAS SO AWESOME! JAW DROPPING EXPERIENCE!

Star Wars fans, definitely check it out!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Slayer

Re: The Mandalorian
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 05:41 AM »
Good fantastic show not spoiled by any propaganda. Final scene showed us how insignificant could be issues of mandalorian if it would have been a jedi instead of him. 'This is the way' is a good slogan for any hard situation.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 08:43 PM »
Good fantastic show not spoiled by any propaganda. Final scene showed us how insignificant could be issues of mandalorian if it would have been a jedi instead of him. 'This is the way' is a good slogan for any hard situation.
This was truly the way. I can totally understand how some people got emotionally of the last episode. Unfortunately I spoiled myself but still it was a true Star Wars moment. Because of this, I really feel like watching the Sequels & Original trilogy over again lol.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 04:33 PM »
I haven't watched it. I'm going to wait until there's more to binge. The sequel trilogy left such a horrible impression on me that at this point I say f@#! Star Wars, and I say that as a lifelong superfan. I've heard good things about it but given how Disney has f@#!ed up again and again I don't have any hope for it. The new canon is complete dog shit.

Offline biscojoe

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 08:35 PM »
i remember in school back in the day in music class i used to play a recorder and drool would get all over the place.... it's not the only thing i've blown on, don't worry.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 06:09 AM »
I haven't watched it. I'm going to wait until there's more to binge. The sequel trilogy left such a horrible impression on me that at this point I say f@#! Star Wars, and I say that as a lifelong superfan. I've heard good things about it but given how Disney has f@#!ed up again and again I don't have any hope for it. The new canon is complete dog shit.
Rumor has it, there's a divide in Lucas Film, mostly because it is believed Disney stepped in. Jon Favreau & Dave Filoni, & Kathleen Kennedy, have different vision of Star Wars. Kennedy wishes to use Star Wars to reflect todays world and inject it with woke propaganda unlike Jon & Dave. The Mandalorian is a great but yet simple show, a must watch for any Star Wars fan.
 If you look at the new trailer for ''The High Republic''  It is nothing like The Mandalorian.

I do agree with you, the sequels are complete disrespect to Star Wars. Cobra Kai is an excellent example how to treat the fans and make it awesome! Everyone loves that show!

Offline theredi

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2021, 06:01 PM »
oh i must watch s2, s1 was very nice ae

Offline Tomi

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2021, 12:42 PM »
The jokes were good and it was very cute, but the action scenes with the storm troopers were funny for the first time and later awkwardly bad :D Like this:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 01:41 PM by Tomi »