Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:36 AM

Author Topic: This laptop is a beast for video editing...  (Read 1925 times)

Offline TheKaren

This laptop is a beast for video editing...
« on: August 11, 2017, 07:57 AM »
This laptop is running War Thunder, OBS & Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017, at the same time, and it's not even breaking a sweat...  :-*

So, I made this temporary unlisted video as a test using my own footage from War Thunder and my own music, the quality is pretty damn good for my 1st try, is there anything I can do to make the video quality better?

So now i've pretty much got the tools I need to make epic videos for Worms Armageddon too, I just need to learn fancy transitions and stuff now, DarkOne? Wanna teach me? :D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 07:59 AM by TheKomodo »

Re: This laptop is a beast for video editing...
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 08:53 PM »
You know, we were having a PM conversation where you just stopped!
I use sony vegas, so  that would be the only way I could give more than general tips

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 08:06 PM »
Nice clickbait, LinusTechTips would be disappointed.

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 09:30 AM »
Nice clickbait, LinusTechTips would be disappointed.

he certainly would

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 02:22 PM »
It was actually more so maybe someone could see the video and perhaps give some advice or point in the direction of something.

I guess DarkOne is right, nobody wants to do f**king anything anymore.

God damn I hate this f**king planet and all the lazy useless f**ks... I'll never suicide but f**k this life...

I try getting people involved, to do something together, nobody wants to, this community is just gonna fade away,...

When you have people answering questions just to say "no", WHAT THE F**K IS THE POINT IN THAT?!?!?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 02:31 PM »
You should relax, Komo.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 03:12 PM »
I've been trying, no matter what I do bad things keep happening, i'm at my wits end here.

Doctor gave me a prescription to help me sleep but it doesn't work...

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 03:18 PM »
Get back to job and you will recall why people is lazy and inactive  :D

Personally, i have not had vacation last year and this year's vacation should be somwhere near, but still nop nop nop... Imagine what condition i am in)) Dow, i have an obligation to do one important thing related to this community and will do it on vacatoin, but psssssssssssssst-t-t-t-t-t so far))

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 03:25 PM »
I love working.

It's the thing I want most in life, to be part of a team of loyal dedicated people working towards a common goal.

To f**king do something impressive, something that will be remembered, and when people think of it, it's nothing but positive thoughts and feelings.

The best things to happen in life, imo, are done by groups of people working together, so many other awesome games have awesome content on YouTube, Twitch etc, why can't we do that here?!?!? Doesn't anyone care at all to make this community more fun, more involved??

I mean it just bugs the sh*t out of me to see so many skilled players, and fun people, yet we don't seem to ever try and work together on projects and stuff...

Offline Sensei

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 03:37 PM »
Start hosting games and stream them while commentating. Eventually, guys will help you out and co-op with you. Like they did when CWT was going on.

You can't call ppl bunch of lazy f@#!ers while doing nothing and just putting ideas on paper.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 03:44 PM »
If someone have money he sure can be busy with something greater than wasting his life at work day dy day  :D

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 03:45 PM »
How the hell am I doing nothing?

I am constantly spectating games, I streamed a few games but i'm having issues with it, i've asked for help but seems there isn't anyone here who knows enough.

But i'm doing my own music, learning video editing, I put together that video as an example of the quality I can make with very basic knowledge and skill, because it looks quite good so imagine how good it'd be if I had good footage from other players and the skillset required to make badass transitions and video effects...

I have a great microphone and equipment to use, but i'm not gonna sit and do it entirely alone, if no one shows any interest, then I don't see the point, why should I do it if no one wants it?

You know why I say "lazy f**kers" etc, i'd rather get ignored completely, than have people go out of their way just to say they don't want to be involved, there is no need for people that are not interested to f**king ruin it for others by announcing they aren't interested.

So yeah, I retaliate like an a**, but really i'm just copying the attitude back at other people they showed in the first place... But of course they are innocent lol, for some stupid reason humans are like this.

I've proved i'm willing to put the hard work and effort in, but I don't see anyone else doing the same for this kinda thing.

Of course, nobody is gonna get involved, unless someone starts insulting people, so people can come in with their f**king opinions and say what's wrong and how it should be, it's the ONLY damn way to get attention around here, is to say someone done something wrong, so they can post with their ego.

Try and do something nice, get people involved, share your personal hobbies n stuff, nope, everyone ignores you.

The second I say someone's lazy or something, EVERYONE wants in on it to insult and argue, WHAT THE F**K is wrong with you people? What the f**k is wrong with this planet and the current generation, IT'S COMPLETELY F**KED!

Well, actually, I got some nice comments when I posted about getting my 1st official release, and barman with his TV appearence that's cool, I love space stuff, I wanna see more of what people do in their spare time, what are people studying, how is this community being creative?

But, when I saw virtually nobody reply to Mablaks band stuff, I actually felt f**king horrible, everyone loves him cuz he's good at worms, but like nobody gives a f**k about anything else he does? Man he inspired me to work even harder with my own music, or maybe i'm just stupid for living life this way and caring too much about other peoples stuff...

Man we can do better than this surely...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 03:58 PM by TheKomodo »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 04:00 PM »
you are totally right,  even finding normal fair woman is hard nowadays,  maybe it is feminism fault? dunno, but sadly it come to worms too

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 04:37 PM »
You can't call ppl bunch of lazy f@#!ers while doing nothing and just putting ideas on paper.

Before you can start something with a group of people, you gotta put some stuff on paper, though.

I just read that thread again, just about all replies were "good luck" or "you might want to ask some other guy". There was only one person offering services to this and that was me. Which is kind of silly, since I'm a dinosaur of the game. All we need is for just one person to step up to the plate of picking a replay, watching it and recording commentary for it. I'll even do the editing for it, so people don't have to worry about the boring stuff.

People have been complaining that this game is dying and there's one simple reason for that - nobody does anything anymore.

When I posted my clan video, I got a PM from MI saying he'd found motivation to work on TUS again. Wally said it inspired him to restart his commentating stint (I'm still hoping for you to do that, buddy! Your commentaries are always entertaining and my offer to edit the video while you just record the audio commentary still stands).
It motivated OutofOrder to finish something that I'm hoping you guys will be able to see very soon. We'll have to wait for external factors, but it's very awesome.
Only one other person made a video these last 18 months and that's lacoste and we both hardly played at all  (or even not at all) this year. Couple of years ago, there were several people starting up projects of all sorts.

It would be nice that instead of
Hate to be skeptic, but more you ppl talk - less chance this streaming thing will ever see a daylight.

we'd be reading stuff like
Quote from: Sensei?
Cool idea! There's a boomrace map I'd like to talk about.
or
Quote from: Sensei?
Cool idea! There's an awesome darts game I could record commentary for if someone else can edit it.

It doesn't have to be a lot of work, but it would be fun if this community wouldn't keep relying on the same people over and over again.

I'm pretty sure Komo would still jump on the bandwagon despite his current frustration and I'd still edit commentaries if someone would step up to the plate (nobody needs to hear my noobish commentary).

Rant over, I'll let you get back to business.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 06:18 PM »
Damn right, let's get stuff done!

I'll organize some 2v2 Elites, record those, perhaps wally could do some commentating with me? Could send it to D1 and he could edit it, that's a start :)