Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:00 PM

Author Topic: This laptop is a beast for video editing...  (Read 1965 times)

Offline h3oCharles

Re: This laptop is a beast for video editing...
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2017, 06:35 PM »
I like how this derailed after my post.

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 07:28 PM »
Damn right, let's get stuff done!

I'll organize some 2v2 Elites

Let me informed ae! plz
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2017, 08:56 AM »
I like how this derailed after my post.

I think my PM conversation with Komo probably also played a part, but we'll call it the PoC effect :P If it leads to a resurgence, all the better.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2017, 01:43 PM »
It wasn't because of MadCharles.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2017, 05:06 PM »

I'll organize some 2v2 Elites, record those, perhaps wally could do some commentating with me? Could send it to D1 and he could edit it, that's a start :)

Hahahahahahhah....
Wasn't that all I've said in the first place.. But only after you and D1 wrote 2 novels of posts, it got you going!?

Reminder:

Spoiler! View
Start hosting games and stream them while commentating. Eventually, guys will help you out and co-op with you. Like they did when CWT was going on.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2017, 05:36 PM »

I'll organize some 2v2 Elites, record those, perhaps wally could do some commentating with me? Could send it to D1 and he could edit it, that's a start :)

Hahahahahahhah....
Wasn't that all I've said in the first place.. But only after you and D1 wrote 2 novels of posts, it got you going!?

Reminder:

Spoiler! View
Start hosting games and stream them while commentating. Eventually, guys will help you out and co-op with you. Like they did when CWT was going on.

Komodo have already hosted a couple of Elites, though I don't know if he streamed any of them.

Words can be powerful, even if they're from one word to a few paragraphs.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2017, 05:44 PM »
How many times do I have to say I have issues with streaming? Do you even f**king read????

I can't stream properly right now, it keeps crashing whenever a game ends or it's minimized, so I can't stream properly and set it up with mics etc.

I'm trying other stuff, I asked walrus if he fancied a 2v2 match where we could at least record it, and add audio with me and him but that got ignored :/

I cannot do this alone, I need help and other people to make it interesting...

Edit - Unless you can actually offer some kind of help or service, then please don't even post!

If you know someone else who "might" be interested, don't say it here, go and tell them and inform them of this post(but more the other one really), and if they are interested then they can get involved, no point telling me about people I don't even know or rarely see to even speak to.

If you think someone can help me, introduce them to me, who the f**k am I to them just some random guy going asking them to do stuff for me, it doesn't work like that, they are more likely to listen and be interested if introduced properly.

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2017, 06:05 PM »
Reminder:

Spoiler! View

Thank you for underlining my point there, Sensei :P

As for editing, I don't need video, just an audio commentary and the source replay for the game should be enough to get me started.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2017, 06:30 PM »
As for editing, I don't need video, just an audio commentary and the source replay for the game should be enough to get me started.

DarkOne, go watch this
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:44 PM by TheMadCharles »

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2017, 11:26 AM »
Ill play warmers if you wanna record

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 12:25 PM »
This didn't record video for some reason, but have the audio.  Can you attach the audio to a video replay?

Thanks Marc

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2017, 01:10 PM »
DarkOne, go watch this

By this video I meant to look over people's replays (even Worst Shot Ever), take a look at what they did wrong and show how to overcome them

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2017, 02:54 PM »
This didn't record video for some reason, but have the audio.  Can you attach the audio to a video replay?

Thanks Marc

Send the audio on skype and I'll get right on it :) gotta finish stuff up at work, going home soon.

I got what you were going for, Charles :) Most of the more strategic schemes aren't exactly my strong point, though. That's why it would be great if other people would join in on this. You might even attract fresh blood to start playing this game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2017, 06:49 PM »
Now we're starting to get somewhere :)