Forums
April 24, 2024, 03:05 PM

Author Topic: TUS Snowpissing Open Challenge  (Read 4307 times)

Offline XanKriegor

TUS Snowpissing Open Challenge
« on: December 01, 2016, 05:35 PM »
Winter officially starts now, so does the first ever TUS Snowpissing Open Challenge.

As the name suggests, you have to piss. On some snow. What can be a measure of quality of this act? Of course, its duration, its distance and even its loudness. The snow having its qualities too - they are depth and whiteness.

So, to win this challenge, you must get as much points as you can. There are two things to affect your score:

1) Style. Do it as long, as far and as loud as possible. Chosen snow piece should be as big, clean and deep as possible.

Of course, you can add some wild elements, like the following: do it as far away from your location as possible, do it as late as possible (midnight is good for that), do it while you are upside down or standing on a 50 meter tall power line tower, while running from the police or riding backside of a bullet train holding your dong with one hand and your camera with the other - everything you can imagine and do will work for your points stock.

2) Evidence. Not much point in doing all aforementioned gests without compelling evidence. Use photo, video, audio, geo-tagging, satellite navigation with route recording, spy sat photos, copies of police papers if you got caught - once again - every imaginable way to stiff your evidence goes.

So, lets sum this - your points are your style multiplied by the strength of your evidence.

Deadline is 28 February 2017, when the winter officially ends. To submit your record, just PM me. Amount of submissions from same person is not limited. Multiple attempts are good for score too. My own submission will be out of competition but will serve as an example and a reference - next report will be compared to it, third will be compared with both, and so on. Godmax will be my co-mod, all records will be discussed between us despite the fact this hairy anal dickpussy is the reason why there is no money prizes here xD

DISClAIMER: Of course you are doing all this shit on your own risk, bla bla bla, you now the drill.

Rules might be changed by the course of the challenge.

EXAMPLE DELETED

Standings:

1) Godmax
2) ANO
3) Street
4)
5)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 03:16 PM by XanKriegor »

Offline MeTonaTOR

Re: TUS Snowpissing Open Challenge
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 05:41 PM »
erm, there's no snow in Italy? (at least where i live)
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 05:46 PM »
no snow in uk either :<

Offline Sensei

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 05:58 PM »
This is racist challenge. Only few countries can participate.
f@#! off.

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 06:05 PM »
In Brazil theres snow everywhere, but i dont want to participate!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2016, 06:15 PM »
man you need to drink more water, that piss is almost crimson

Offline Hurz

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2016, 10:38 PM »
dat effort for nuts   :o :-X

Offline philie

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2016, 11:38 PM »
haha nice.
but no snow here yet  :(

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 04:25 AM »
man you need to drink more water, that piss is almost crimson

I was not prepared whatsoever, read carefully.

Winter just have began, so...

Online Triad

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 08:13 AM »
There's no snow in my city too, ever. :(

Offline Godmax

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2016, 08:55 AM »
Godmax will be my co-mod, all records will be discussed between us despite the fact this hairy anal dickpussy is the reason why there is no money prizes here xD
WHAT? I just didnt want to pay for your new underwear its cold in Siberia you can buy it on your own. The pics you provided are pretty educational thank you Xanos.

No snow here in Germany yet so no dongaction (in the snow!). Ladies and gentlemen I want to remind you that Xan is a professional and knows what hes talking about. He IS snowpissing impersonated so you can all cheer up and thank god that he doesnt take part in the challenge. I am praying everyday because of that.

Back to topic: I dont want to see hairy nuggets. There is no winning possible with a goddam  wooden hairy stick on the photo I wont watch and review long dick photos I cant and wont do it (maybe Xan will do it).
So post them pics at your own risk!

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2016, 12:50 PM »
34ºC here thx

Offline Godmax

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2016, 01:14 PM »
Then piss in the damn sand! Snow/sand pisscontest!

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2016, 11:13 AM »
Then piss in the damn sand! Snow/sand pisscontest!

we in italy dont have sand neither... unless in sea...
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Godmax

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2016, 11:17 AM »
Wait there is a masked bear on one of the pics what is that we dont support terrorism we support snowpissing.

And Zerox a bit of work is necessary here. Once you reach a beach piss like a man and record it.