Forums
April 20, 2024, 11:07 AM

Author Topic: Username Origins  (Read 3765 times)

Offline Spenner

Username Origins
« on: July 06, 2017, 03:46 PM »
What does your username mean/where did it come from?

Mine came from my cousin, acting like a retard, saying my name (Spencer) while drooling, when I was 10 or so.

Offline h3oCharles

Re: Username Origins
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 04:41 PM »
TheMadCharles - Mad for my personality
h3oCharles - I wanted my WA team to have the condensed formula of H2O, but in Cyrillic alphabet of the game there wasn't a 2 in the lower index... there was a 3 however.

Karol from Polish to English -> Charles
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 04:44 PM by TheMadCharles »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 04:45 PM »
KinslayeR? 

first of all:  Nightwish' song

second of all: Kinslayer is a name of the book in Gotrek and Felix, series from Warhammer fantasy world

third of all:  it is not kingslayer and it is not connected to game of throne (SURPRISE MOTHERf@#!ERS! )

Offline Hurz

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 04:56 PM »
nonsense word actually, made up by comedian.
similar to english "hurts", thats why, and i like the word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7jbQJXF68

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76tcpAkryUY

(somehow cant insert youtubelinks atm...)

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 05:07 PM »
Why am I "Mega`Adnan"?
Well, I dunno, just probably wanted to add random coolness to my name. Or maybe I used to play too much Mega Man games before I discovered W:A when I was 15 or 16. xD

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 06:17 AM »
my surname without vowels and one less t (and capitalized)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 07:22 AM »
People know me on WA for 2 names(cuz to me TheKomodo & Komito are the same thing), pre 2000 it was PudgieBudgie, this was when ropa was leadermagikarp and TheSheriFF was EliteBoyZ.

TheKomodo comes from my favourite childhood song - Mauro Picotto / Komodo (Save A Soul)

I don't know why I added the "The", I guess my favourite players were like TheSheriFF, TheClash, theHamster, TheWalrus TheFudo etc, I guess we're a special breed cuz pretty much everyone with a "the" in their name was awesome at WA in some scheme or another.  8)

So Komito happened when I was in cfc, chatting on Ventrilo with lalo and daina, can't remember if it's because he had trouble pronouncing it before his English improved or it was just his own version but he just started calling me by Komito and I thought that's pretty cool and unique so I stuck with that as a stage name and had it online on WA for a year or 2.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 09:50 AM »
Started playing under nickname SenseiZion on GameRanger.
Zion is promised land to rastafari people. (something similar as in movie Matrix, if i'm not mistaken)
Vicenzo and myself smoked lot of weed during high school days. He's an ugly junkie now.
During those high periods I fell in love in reggae music, rastafari culture.. etc.
For "Sensei" part of the nick, I really can't remember how it got in. Probably in one of our shopper sessions on game ranger, if there was few won games in a row.. We used to take it seriously back then.

Remember after discovering #ag and tus, in one of our first clanners, after few ugly fails, Free told me: "You should change your nick, cause you're far from being a Sensei"
It was probably biggest insult I received here yet. Well, I removed the other part of the name.
Suck it Free!

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 09:58 AM »
General = The one who knocks
Ecchi = Pervert. I like weebs stuff

Offline Csongi

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2017, 11:02 AM »
KinslayeR? 

third of all:  it is not kingslayer and it is not connected to game of throne (SURPRISE MOTHERf@#!ERS! )

Nt, Jaime xd
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2017, 12:00 AM »
"I am the walrus"

Beatles song

Goo goo gajoob

Offline Hurz

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2017, 01:18 AM »
"I am the walrus"

Beatles song

Goo goo gajoob

:-*

Always guessed, never asked.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:22 AM by Hurz »

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2017, 02:40 AM »
PIZZASHEET

I once heard a guy with an italian accent say Piece of shit! but it sounded like pizzasheet, I thought to myself thats a nice way of censoring a name for an online game such as worms.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2017, 02:48 AM »
Im fast and f*ck alot... Rabbit

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2017, 03:56 AM »
PIZZASHEET

I once heard a guy with an italian accent say Piece of shit! but it sounded like pizzasheet, I thought to myself thats a nice way of censoring a name for an online game such as worms.

Well wtf is Kangaroo then??  :-X