Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:28 PM

Author Topic: WA dreams  (Read 8640 times)

Re: WA dreams
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 12:12 PM »
I was hoping for something else  :-[
maybe for ps3?

:DDDDDDdddd

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 06:32 AM »
I've had a few WA dreams, usually about roping around. There was one where I was making and testing a rope race map, but then it turned into a dream about Marlee Matlin. She was an evil lawyer and harassing everybody, so we killed her, but then while we were celebrating, a whole lot of women dropped dead, and it turned out she had poisoned them. :-X
x_+

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 06:16 AM »
This week I dreamt there was a Worms-themed pizza shop in a mall. Except I was going there because I live there, not just because I was hungry. It was one of those dreams where my legs weren't working properly, so I had to pull myself along handrails and across the floor, kinda like a worm I guess. My usual floating skills didn't work this time. I went too far by mistake, up a steep ramp to the floor above, so it took forever to get to my pizza home.

Best not to find out what the pepperoni is made of...
x_+

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 06:39 AM »
Yea what are these dreams that your body doesn't function properly? Like you can run as fast as you want, or your arms/legs movements are so slow? I feel my eyes being heavy too, kinda.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2014, 12:56 PM »
most of people have sleep paralysis, its when you temporarily paralyzed and cant move on real life while sleeping, so if you can run fast on every dream maybe you dont have sleep paralysis and nothing limits your moving.
Also if you want to go to some place in your dream but your mind know that its dangerous you'll move very slowly or perhaps just teleport to another place xD

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 06:35 PM »
most of people have sleep paralysis, its when you temporarily paralyzed and cant move on real life while sleeping, so if you can run fast on every dream maybe you dont have sleep paralysis and nothing limits your moving.
Also if you want to go to some place in your dream but your mind know that its dangerous you'll move very slowly or perhaps just teleport to another place xD

I'm so exprienced in sleep paralysis... I had this for a while. Mostly I could not get up or move in bed, and had strange feeling of danger, fear, visual and audial hallucination  :D But now I know how to fight it, you just need to relax and wait untill your body wakes up (30 - 60 seconds). That's kinda not a dream, this is just like being paralysed (you can move tongue, open and close eyes). Sometimes you realise this is paralysis, but sometimes you don't.

And... I had sleep paralysis and visual hallucination of worms roping in my room  :D

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 08:56 AM »
damn i just got the best in terms of feelings dream i ever had, and it was not even about sex :DDd
i dont remember how it started guess i had some dream before all this happened and then i saw my own room, its left wall as background and many different voices laughing at someone and then some kind of wretched voice said and write that on my wall smth like that: I cant kill you
so Ill die now
save your life
and it will be mine
not sure if it was exactly like that but i tried really hard to remember what exactly it was when i just wake up
then i got some useless dream that take around few mins i guess, dont remember it mostly except i watched at some pixels xD so i guess there was nothing intresting?
and then i got back to my room, accidentally fell down but i got protected somehow and just immediately gone to bed like it was under hypnosis. And thenn this shit started!! omg I had a feel like I get into the fighter and speed up to like 900km/h xD I had panic and my heart beat like 250 times per min but I knew that Im on dream, however I didnt realize Im on dream of another dream so it give me an ability to keep calm I guess xD
usually everyone suddenly wake up here when you have nightmare and high heart beating but since I knew its all dream I decide to stay and see what will happen. wow that feeling is 99% like a free fall in parachute jumping, but instead of failing down i fly horizontally and with gravity angle changing all the time. Then I wake up on dream of my dream and then I slowly wake up from the main dream xD And when i did i realized i slept for like 3 hours lol

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2014, 11:51 AM »
Nice dream impo  :D
I had something similar. Some creatures covered me with blanket and squeezed me into ball  ??? (I didn't see those creatures and wasn't able to do anything, but I felt those tremendously big arms). And then those creatures started to play basketball using ball crafted from my soul xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2014, 11:53 AM »
sounds like the movie "space jam"

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2014, 11:09 PM »
Yea what are these dreams that your body doesn't function properly? Like you can run as fast as you want, or your arms/legs movements are so slow? I feel my eyes being heavy too, kinda.

:D I'm not that extreme. I think my sleeping brain tells my legs to move, and their normal response is to twitch or move slightly. I went through a phase of sleeping with one of my legs folded, so it would go numb. That's when I really started to have dreams about trying to cross the road all the time and having to crawl. I guess now it happens when my leg is pinned by the sheets and doesn't have much room to twitch.

x_+

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2014, 04:44 AM »
hmm yea must be related to having numb limbs maybe. I get those time to time.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2018, 03:46 PM »
I forgot this thread existed, otherwise I would've kept posting in it. A couple of years ago I had a dream about rope racing where you could tie the ninja rope in a bow and make it emit cute sound effects.

In another dream, I was walking past a house with its front door open, when I looked inside and saw I guy I knew from school. Inside he had 2 PCs with crappy old screens side by side for gaming. We played a Worms-type game, but then we were in the game instead of just playing it. It was like a cross between battle race and capture the flag schemes. One team waited at the finish to try and stop the others from reaching it. It was nuts and fun and I'm sure there was all manner of silly tactics, but I just remember throwing golf balls.

Even though I haven't played WA in forever the dreams keep coming. I think there was another one recently but I can't remember it now.
x_+

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2018, 09:17 PM »
I like reading these old threads if only for nostalgia sake, hi bloops  :)

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 09:24 PM »
Ello there! I like reading my own posts mostly. :D I'd completely forgotten the one about the Worms-themed pizza shop.
x_+

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2018, 08:20 AM »
Just the other night I had a dream about playing a couple of games of standard/Intermediate-type schemes, one of which was called simply "Worms". Somehow a worm walked up an impossibly steep slope, then took one step off and landed safely on a steepish slope opposite. My enemy made a lame shot and a bunch of worms ended up on a glowing platform just above the water, which seemingly caused the water to rise and drown them, leaving me the winner. Most of the rest of the dream was just about teleporting in to the next map. Last thing I remember was that a worm again walked up a steep slope, but this time it appeared as an Angry Birds sprite. When it stepped off it faceplanted below and its turn was over.
x_+