Forums
April 19, 2024, 06:02 PM

Author Topic: WA dreams  (Read 8769 times)

Offline Bloopy

Re: WA dreams
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2018, 01:13 AM »
The hits just keep on coming. This morning I had a dream about a nihilistic Worms match where the goal was to make shots knocking as many worms as possible into a watery grave, including your own team. I'm not even sure if there was meant to be a winner.
x_+

Offline Sensei

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2018, 02:16 AM »
The hits just keep on coming. This morning I had a dream about a nihilistic Worms match where the goal was to make shots knocking as many worms as possible into a watery grave, including your own team. I'm not even sure if there was meant to be a winner.

Hysteria is pretty nihilistic scheme. Mix it with Abnormal and dream will come true.

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2018, 12:22 PM »
It was über abnormal but not hysteric. The goal was for everyone to lose in the shortest amount of turns, not the shortest amount of time. ;D

I had yet another WA dream last night. First I was playing a rope race, and apparently a guy I haven't seen or talked to since high school was playing too. Then I was watching a couple of BnG matches being played on a castle-themed Bloopy map that only exists in the dream world. It wasn't really that suitable for BnG, so it can stay there.

Allergies seem to be the reason why I have so many memorable dreams. In weeks when my allergies are particularly bad I can have really vivid and creative dreams almost every night. Also, it helps that I go over them in my head when I first wake up since I've got nothing better to think about!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 12:25 PM by Bloopy »
x_+

Offline Husk

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2018, 06:54 AM »
oh yeah my friend says he used to have vivid dreams when he had high temperature as a kid, i'd guess having allergic symptoms would do same

hehe i like how u used the term dream world... not sure if it's something widely used or not, but it describes it well. many suburbs in my dreams looks very different from what they look like in real life... but they continue to have their appearance from dream to dream. for example every now and then i have a dream where i am trying to get home from the city centre...in the dream it looks nothing like it looks like in real life, but in all those dreams it looks the same, so i guess the term dream world describes that perfectly.

i havn't seen wormy dreams lately

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2018, 12:50 PM »
Yep, dream world is a commonly-used term. I guess thinking about not having any Worms dreams for a few weeks prompted me to have another one:

A Wormer friend was playing a super sheep race, apparently as part of a league tournament. The other players did ok, but he blew up his worm and drowned it right at the start of the first map. That was it for him, he was eliminated from the tournament. So he started a thread on some forum and had a big rant about how stupid and unfair that was. Other people just posted off-topic replies about other Worms stuff I can't remember. I went back to watching the super sheep race. The map was almost as intricate as a battle race map with lots of wrong turns, but somehow the sheep could be steered through it.
x_+

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2018, 03:32 PM »
So he started a thread on some forum and had a big rant about how stupid and unfair that was. Other people just posted off-topic replies about other Worms stuff I can't remember.
Sounds like TUS, story checks out

Offline Husk

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2018, 05:00 PM »
ahhhh i just had a wormy dream lol, can't remember much from it... but at the very end i was in school i guess with my old class mates... even tho some of them i didn't recognize... and i was talking to them how much i like worms... then as i was walking away one of them says "hey one of us has worms armageddon installed" and then i go back there and setting up the warmer scheme with no weapons and 5 star rope and chute, i am very excited to explain them what i am doing and show them how to rope in a warmer, it was awesome xD but then the dream ended very fast... i guess i got too excited haha
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 05:01 PM by Husk »

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2018, 02:15 AM »
Sounds like TUS, story checks out

Hahaha. It didn't look like TUS though, it was way too plain. Maybe my subconscious can't spare the data allowance to download images.
x_+

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2018, 06:54 AM »
I had a bizarre dream about a bungee race map that was supposedly made by a film director who'd just passed away or something. The areas of the map were mostly arranged into narrow columns side by side. Supposedly you had to bungee quite accurately to escape each one and your worm would land in a specific area, and travelling like that would reveal some information about the film director such as who his favourite musician was or something.

It may actually be useful inspiration for a real bungee race map (although without the film director weirdness). So maybe xSniperx will get his wish after all!
x_+

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2018, 07:39 AM »
I had a bizarre dream about a bungee race map that was supposedly made by a film director who'd just passed away or something. The areas of the map were mostly arranged into narrow columns side by side. Supposedly you had to bungee quite accurately to escape each one and your worm would land in a specific area, and travelling like that would reveal some information about the film director such as who his favourite musician was or something.

It may actually be useful inspiration for a real bungee race map (although without the film director weirdness). So maybe xSniperx will get his wish after all!
now i want a bloopy bungee map WITH the strange movie director weirdness

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2018, 08:28 AM »
New Bloopy bungee map plz
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline skunk3

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2018, 03:32 AM »
Can't say that I've ever had a W:A dream. My dreams are wayyyy more insane.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2018, 08:57 AM »
I had a dream where I beat Senator in an Elite game

idk how that'd happen irl but ok

Offline Husk

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2018, 12:07 PM »
in dream i remembered how fun it was making maps with worms 2 terrain editor when i was 12 year old early 2000s

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2020, 11:22 AM »
I dreamt I was staying at someone's large and modern house, and the room I was allocated had a bunch of toys and books and things. A military agent of some kind turned up to visit me in the morning, which I was expecting. He wanted to talk top secret stuff outside, but I was still finishing eating my cereal so I said I'd be out in a minute. When I got outside, things turned into a game of 3D Worms. Grenades and dynamite were being thrown around. I walked my worm up a narrow castle-ish wall which had appeared around the front yard of the house, and fired a weapon I thought was a grenade launcher down at either the agent or the owner of the house, although it seemed more like a bazooka. Someone else triggered a weapon that caused the wall my worm was standing on to collapse.
x_+