March 29, 2024, 12:07 AM

Poll

Do you support euthanasia?

Yes
12 (92.3%)
No
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: What are your thoughts on euthanasia & suicide?  (Read 2845 times)

Offline Husk

Re: What are your thoughts on euthanasia & suicide?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2019, 10:51 PM »
But if somebody feel be "out of this world", alone, have no place for living, do not believe of people, do not know how to live, and no hope for make his life better, then suicide is only solution. Mainly when he know how to die without pain.

permanent solution for a temporary problem? okay...

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2019, 11:47 PM »
<Neo-Tokyo> wouldnt you say suicide is a permenant solution to a temporary problem?
<`[6]> I'm a Buddhist, I'd say suicide is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Anubis

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2019, 06:07 PM »
Our individual existence is meaningless and as such: If someone decides to not live, nobody has (should have) the right to prevent it. Even if the decision MIGHT have been wrong, when you are dead it doesn't matter. Do you remember the time before your life? Nothing matters, as such nothing matters after life.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 06:09 PM by Anubis »

Offline nino

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2019, 08:26 PM »
just F4 3x and espace if this is your choice! np ae!!!

cos king
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2019, 08:58 PM »
Isn't better save the world instead of die self?
123  My teams use this, this, and this soundbanks.

Offline philie

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2019, 02:39 PM »
Our individual existence is meaningless and as such: If someone decides to not live, nobody has (should have) the right to prevent it. Even if the decision MIGHT have been wrong, when you are dead it doesn't matter.

my opinion on that topic based on my own experiences:
basically i think everyone should have the right to do with his life whatever he wants, also if he wants to end it.

but this needs a few exceptions:

i work in a psychiatric hospital, suicide is a returning topic in my work. in my case it's mostly ppl with heavy depression trying to kill themselves in a "good" phase (good enough to get out of lethargy) or schizophrenic ppl with hallucinations (for example: my voices urge me to jump out of the window). when my patients have a bad phase, they can't decide right and sometimes it's necessary to protect them from themselves. i've prevented myself a few suicides and i don't know a single person that was not thankful for that afterwards.

now outside of the psychatric hospital:
i think most of the suicides are a result of a maybe heavy but temporary personal problem and are executed in some sort of kneejerk reaction.
preventing that can never be wrong, cause there's always another solution.

if a person wants to suicide and thinks about it long enough and makes plans for it, the plan maybe should include other persons not being able to interrupt.

Offline Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2019, 08:39 PM »
....thinks about it long enough....
10 years is enough?

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2019, 11:18 PM »
*sees who's OP* of course it's Kradie

to answer the topic, dunno what euthanasia is, not gonna talk about suicide cuz I'm afraid I'll write a wall of text that would be me_irl

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2019, 07:24 PM »
Suicide doesn’t end the chances of life getting worse. It eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2019, 09:10 PM »
We once had such a thread on worms.org.ua forums. The forums were blocked for a year in Russia and nobody knew why.
Yes, do not talk about suicide. Otherwise, the USSR/Russia will ban your site.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2019, 09:18 PM »
Yes, slaves can not know that. Slaves must be alive! They may not know how easy is be dead. If slaves will know it, and died if can not be free, whole this slavery system will crash. And then can begin better world. Freedom and truth are the most dangerous weapons against slave owners. Look backward how many people died self for better life for others...