Forums
April 19, 2024, 01:43 PM

Author Topic: What secret of FingerRolling ( 2 spaces )?  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Asbest

Re: What secret of FingerRolling ( 2 spaces )?
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2018, 02:48 PM »
Search for two keys close to each other which don't have keylocks and are convenient.
One finger shots the rope, the other releases it when you hear the sound that it attached to the wall.
You should start on a wxw or a "speed race" map really slowly. Just practice it really slowly and then change back maybe to one space that you are used to, not to get bored.
After about a month it is possible to go quite safe with it, and about 3-4 months you can reach the same speed as one space you had.
The advantages are that you can do the maximum speed that you can achive with one finger much longer, because neither your fingers, nor your brain gets tired so fast, since you will kind of halve (1/2) the moves of your fingers. And later maybe you can be even faster and still safe.
If you do it too fast that won't work, you mut to find the right tempo, start slowly and get faster.
thanks for response tomi. if i will play, for example, in online games with 1 space, and when wanna learn fr i go offline and practice there, will I improve my fr, if i will switching everytime from 1 space to fr, and back? sorry, mb, for the stupid question
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 04:02 PM by Asbest »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2018, 04:42 PM »
Search for two keys close to each other which don't have keylocks and are convenient.
One finger shots the rope, the other releases it when you hear the sound that it attached to the wall.
You should start on a wxw or a "speed race" map really slowly. Just practice it really slowly and then change back maybe to one space that you are used to, not to get bored.
After about a month it is possible to go quite safe with it, and about 3-4 months you can reach the same speed as one space you had.
The advantages are that you can do the maximum speed that you can achive with one finger much longer, because neither your fingers, nor your brain gets tired so fast, since you will kind of halve (1/2) the moves of your fingers. And later maybe you can be even faster and still safe.
If you do it too fast that won't work, you mut to find the right tempo, start slowly and get faster.
thanks for response tomi. if i will play, for example, in online games with 1 space, and when wanna learn fr i go offline and practice there, will I improve my fr, if i will switching everytime from 1 space to fr, and back? sorry, mb, for the stupid question
Switching back and forth will confuse your muscle memory and make it longer to learn

Offline Csongi

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2018, 06:32 PM »
You can still try to alternate and use both techniques simultaneously like Dulek does. 
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2018, 06:49 PM »
You can still try to alternate and use both techniques simultaneously like Dulek does.
Good advice.

Asbest, while you are at it you should get a foot pedal for spacebar as well, you could be the first to use 3 techniques

Offline Csongi

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2018, 07:40 PM »
Good advice.

Asbest, while you are at it you should get a foot pedal for spacebar as well, you could be the first to use 3 techniques

lol..that was funny af xDDD
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

Offline Asbest

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2018, 08:39 PM »
thanks for your responses guys. even walrus
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 12:28 PM by Asbest »

Offline Asbest

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 01:42 PM »
switching kbs also make learning fr more longer? or no?

Offline nino

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2018, 02:57 PM »
Who do you want to fool here? u r xspeed king!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2018, 04:06 PM »
go back to brazilian jungle

Offline nino

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2018, 04:22 PM »
go back to brazilian jungle

I never left the jungle! theres where monkeys lives! puto!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Aladdin

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2018, 02:08 PM »
besides my two space I usually use my penis as the last space 3 8)

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2018, 02:21 PM »
I use thumb or forefinger for roping, is this good sign or bad?

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2018, 03:39 PM »
switching kbs also make learning fr more longer? or no?

In case of a KB. switch it's normal to need some time to adjust.

I use thumb or forefinger for roping, is this good sign or bad?

Don't know many ropers (or at least I don't remember) who rope with their thumb.
Unique was one of them tho' and he was one hell of a roper ;d
Fore/index finger it's the most common way.