Forums > Off Topic

What's your reaction time?

<< < (17/17)

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on February 23, 2024, 03:18 PM ---Yep Kai, I've figured out how to use PCs over the past 30 years thanks!  :D

Seriously though, I've got both monitors hooked up, the monitor on left is maximum 60hz(It's a 4K DELL), my main one is 165hz, my secondary PC has a 240hz monitor but I couldn't be bothered testing that.

Yeah, I'd go insane after 10 minutes mate let alone 8 hours LOL.

It doesn't surprise me that well known physical scheme players are generally faster. I am however very surprised TheWalrus was so slow, that's BS, he's a damn fast roper when he wants to be so not sure how that happened!

--- End quote ---
On my 144hz montor im 200ms, in the grand scheme of things that really isn't much different for roping imo.  Most of roping to me is anticipatory anyways, reaction time is probably features more prominently in RTS or FPS. 

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on February 23, 2024, 06:10 PM --- On my 144hz montor im 200ms, in the grand scheme of things that really isn't much different for roping imo.  Most of roping to me is anticipatory anyways, reaction time is probably features more prominently in RTS or FPS.

--- End quote ---

But when roping every single button press is a reaction to the previous button press with the constant effort of adapting to whatever map you're playing on.

I'd say it's more powerful in roping than FPS because it happens more in roping. As in more times per second/minute.

Of course it depends what level you're playing at, S tier players at anything where reactions are priority are going to take advantage of being faster than everyone else.

Anubis:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on February 23, 2024, 03:18 PM ---Yep Kai, I've figured out how to use PCs over the past 30 years thanks!  :D

--- End quote ---

Hey, ever since a close friend of mine texted me that his new PC didn't work and I told him to check if the power cable is plugged in and he actually forgot to check I make sure I start at the basics. xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version