Forums
April 19, 2024, 09:08 PM

Poll

What programming language would you like worms: Doodle Mayhem to use?

Python
1 (9.1%)
Java
1 (9.1%)
C++
4 (36.4%)
D
1 (9.1%)
Other (Comment)
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: May 23, 2018, 03:21 PM

Author Topic: Worms: Doodle Mayhem Programming Language.  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Thewolensheep

• The MEGA retard.

• United States United States
  • A f@$!%$! loser.
    • View Profile
Re: Worms: Doodle Mayhem Programming Language.
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2018, 10:20 PM »
So in other words, for this game you have been talking about developing for ages now on this board (spamming everywhere), you don't even know how to program?  ::)

One a scale of one to starfish, how autistic are you?
Because at the time, I was barely getting into concepts and I'm nearing the end but I won't work on it until I'm 18 (3 years.)
Creates soundbanks and other s!@t.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2018, 06:18 AM »
So in other words, for this game you have been talking about developing for ages now on this board (spamming everywhere), you don't even know how to program?  ::)

Because at the time, I was barely getting into concepts and I'm nearing the end but I won't work on it until I'm 18 (3 years.)

By that time some other guy is going to implement all the concepts you were bragging about, so start now  :D

Offline Thewolensheep

• The MEGA retard.

• United States United States
  • A f@$!%$! loser.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2018, 02:07 PM »

By that time some other guy is going to implement all the concepts you were bragging about, so start now  :D
There's more concepts that I didn't release and will keep a surprise until I start working and get to a playable demo, also the imgur album full of them is just part 1 and is extremely outdated.
Creates soundbanks and other s!@t.