Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:13 AM

Author Topic: Worms Unlimited: DS Mode  (Read 816 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Worms Unlimited: DS Mode
« on: February 15, 2018, 03:15 AM »
Heya. So, I have brought another idea regarding the non-weaponal part of Worms Unlimited. The details are, as always, below:
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Ever wanted to see, what Worms are on a Nintendo DS? Now you can with DS Mode. The DS Mode is a simple option, which adds dual-screen look into the game and allows to emulate the DS stylus to extend the gameplay of Worms Unlimited further, allowing "Experemental" schemes to be played (these schemes require the DS stylus and microphone to play). Some examples of "Experemental" schemes are Blow Race, Blast Race, Painting Race. Along with DS Mode, this idea also adds DS Network Support, allowing PC and DS players to cross-play beetween each other. With the DS Mode and DS Network Support, Worms Unlimited will reach the heights, that even WA didn't. Controls other than Stylus are unchanged in the DS Mode. Replays are watched in a slightly diffrent manner compared to the original mode. The DS Map feature is also included as well, allowing to check the whole game map in one go by a press of a button.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
So, what do you think? Should Worms Unlimited have DS mode?
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline STRGRN

Re: Worms Unlimited: DS Mode
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 11:26 AM »
1. I'm pretty sure network support for the DS is discontinued

2. Can you stop f@#!ing posting these useless ideas since nobody is gonna realise them anyways

Offline Anubis

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 01:44 PM »
He's probably the only one left with motivation to do anything for W:A, better than nothing.

Offline Knigthoften

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 07:56 PM »
The experiment is a good ideas. Nintendo DS is a very good consul, and I think that with the DS support Worms will make great.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 03:36 AM »

2. Can you stop f@#!ing posting these useless ideas since nobody is gonna realise them anyways
Stop blinding out with Worms Unlimited. You are just so f@#!ing not determined to walt for it being awakened. They aren't pointless, you freaking hurry upper. You are just trying to leave me as the only determined for Worms Unlimited being awakened.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 05:21 PM »

Stop blinding out with Worms Unlimited. You are just so f@#!ing not determined to walt for it being awakened. They aren't pointless, you freaking hurry upper. You are just trying to leave me as the only determined for Worms Unlimited being awakened.

I'm not blinding out with WU. I'd love if it became a thing someday, but I don't want to waste time on something that is extremely unlikely to happen.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 01:57 PM »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 02:02 PM »
Holey sheet, how to unsee it?  :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 12:51 AM »
Heya. So, I have brought another idea regarding the non-weaponal part of Worms Unlimited. The details are, as always, below:
Ever wanted to see, what Worms are on a Nintendo DS? Now you can with DS Mode. The DS Mode is a simple option, which adds dual-screen look into the game and allows to emulate the DS stylus to extend the gameplay of Worms Unlimited further, allowing "Experemental" schemes to be played (these schemes require the DS stylus and microphone to play). Some examples of "Experemental" schemes are Blow Race, Blast Race, Painting Race. Along with DS Mode, this idea also adds DS Network Support, allowing PC and DS players to cross-play beetween each other. With the DS Mode and DS Network Support, Worms Unlimited will reach the heights, that even WA didn't. Controls other than Stylus are unchanged in the DS Mode. Replays are watched in a slightly diffrent manner compared to the original mode. The DS Map feature is also included as well, allowing to check the whole game map in one go by a press of a button.
So, what do you think? Should Worms Unlimited have DS mode?
xxx

this version is down to party

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 08:46 PM »
Maybe this COULD work, but I'd think it would be much better to have Worms Unlimited be Worms Armageddon 4.0, which may take some time (they STILL haven't released 3.8 yet, and the time it has been since 3.7.2.1's release is long enough for you to grow old waiting.).
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!