Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:51 AM

Author Topic: Worms Unlimited: Puyo Puyo Minigame and Cut the Canibalism Weapon.  (Read 673 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Heya. I have got another bunch of ideas for Worms Unlimited. The details are below, as always for ideas:
____________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Puyo Puyo Tetris as a minigame:
Are you tired from just fighting in turn-based Worms style? Now you can relax with a good cup of Pyuo Pyuo Tetris as a minigame. This minigame uses the Pyuo Puuo Tetris mechanics seen in Sonic Mania CPZ Boss, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and the original Pyuo Pyuo tetris. You need to match 4 blocks with the same color in order to destroy them, get rock blocks when you get atacked and lose 2when the 3rd column fills up. But to compensate, up to 4 players can play at a time (as opposed to the duel style of the origins) and there are Power-Ups in order to boost the gameplay. There are 5 Power-Ups in the Pyuo Pyuo Tetris minigame:
1. Line Lazer Pyuo
A red'n'yellow Pyuo, which destroys a row of Pyuos below it. Effective, when there are lots of Garbage Pyuos in a line. Costs 3 PP*.
2. Bomb-O Pyuo:
An orange Pyuo, which destroys a square of Pyuos around it.  Effective in Pyuo match combos. Costs 5 PP.
3. Color Pyuo:
A rainbow Pyuo, which destroys all Pyuos with the same color it touches. Effective both in Pyuo match combos and Garbage Pyuo destroying. Costs 15 PP.
4.  Air Garbage Strike:
Calls a big bunch of Garbage Pyuos into the playing field of a random opponent. Costs 35 PP.
5. Earth Tremor:
Quakes the playing fields of all players just like the Earthquake weapon. Costs 75 PP.
And, It's done. It might (and possibly will) take some thinking about the Garbage Pyuos drop control.

2. Cut the Canibalism Weapon:
This idea is very simple - cut the Canibalism Weapon from the Worms Unlimited arsenal. I am suggesting it, because this weapon reminds me about the Vore Syndrome, which is taking over worlds. The current known victims of the Vore Syndrome (simply Vore) are Sonic, UNDERTALE, Mario, other... it's almost everywhere. AND I SAY, DON'T LET IT TAKE ALL OVER THE WORLD, OR YOU'LL REGRET PLAYING WORMS UNLIMITED. The Vore Syndrome originates from Canibalism (victims of it swallow other creatures whole and hold them in their bellies for a time). And I say, DON'T LET WORMS GET INFECTED WITH VORE!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
So, how are my ideas to you? Are you againist Vore infection? Are you liking it? For me personally,  Vore is a virus, which infects anything and everything, and I recommend you to stand back from it and fight againist it.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline Thewolensheep

• The MEGA retard.

• United States United States
  • A f@$!%$! loser.
    • View Profile
This idea is very simple - cut the Canibalism Weapon from the Worms Unlimited arsenal. I am suggesting it, because this weapon reminds me about the Vore Syndrome, which is taking over worlds. The current known victims of the Vore Syndrome (simply Vore) are Sonic, UNDERTALE, Mario, other... it's almost everywhere. AND I SAY, DON'T LET IT TAKE ALL OVER THE WORLD, OR YOU'LL REGRET PLAYING WORMS UNLIMITED. The Vore Syndrome originates from Canibalism (victims of it swallow other creatures whole and hold them in their bellies for a time). And I say, DON'T LET WORMS GET INFECTED WITH VORE!!!
So, how are my ideas to you? Are you againist Vore infection? Are you liking it? For me personally,  Vore is a virus, which infects anything and everything, and I recommend you to stand back from it and fight againist it.
This grossed me out...
Creates soundbanks and other s!@t.

Offline nino

Looks kinda interesting!!! Lest do it!!!

Great porra!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Great porra!!!
WTF, nino?! Why are saying PORRA all the time. I am thinking about you being an ailen of sorts.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline MarianRV

Great porra!!!
Porra

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

This grossed me out...
And that was supposed to gross you out, since what I said about Vore is true. VORE MUSTN'T EXIST EVERYWHERE!!!