Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:30 PM

Author Topic: Worms Unlimited: Size Lasers and Ledge Ropes.  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Worms Unlimited: Size Lasers and Ledge Ropes.
« on: January 28, 2018, 01:01 PM »
Heya. I have brought another non-weapon idea for Worms Unlimited. The details are, as usually, below:
____________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Size Lasers:
Have you ever thought, what would happen, if Size Beam-like lasers existed in the Worms series? The Size Lasers control the size of worms passing through them. There are 2 colors of Size Lasers: green and red. Green lasers shrink the size of the worms passing through them while Red ones enlarge it instead. The Size Lasers only affect mobility, power and centrain special propeleties (death explosion range, size of the tunnels, etc). of the worms passing through them (no Scout Mine Immunity). Big worms also break Ledge Ropes, should they stand ledged to them for several seconds. The Size Lasers can be easilly destroyed (just destroy a chunk of land surronding a part of the Size Laser to deactivate and "destroy" it). These lasers are harmless for the worms. The Size Lasers only spawn on possible to attach places of the terrain. They can be placed horizontally, diagonally and vertically.

2. Ledge Ropes:
The Ledge Ropes are simple gimmicks, which can help worms to pass through dangerous sections of the terrain without using a Ninja Rope. Normal and small worms can move freely across them, while big worms will cause the Ledge Ropes to break down should one stand on such a rope for several seconds. Useful in passing dangerous sections while saving the Ninja Rope for later use. The Ledge Ropes can be also used for aerial attacks (you still can press Enter with a rope-drop possible weapon on the Ledge Ropes). Press Spacebar to deattach from the Ledge Rope you are attached to.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
So tell me, what do you think about this idea?
NOTE 1: Both Size Lasers and Ledge Ropes can be turned off in the game scheme settings.
NOTE 2: Size Lasers and Ledge Ropes commonly appear in caverns, they are rarely seen on open island terrains.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline nino

Re: Worms Unlimited: Size Lasers and Ledge Ropes.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 05:09 PM »
Ok.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 08:02 PM »
nobody is working on worms unlimited rn so posting these shitty ideas is kinda pointless

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 02:49 AM »
Oh, f@#! you! Run might remember about his project sometime, so he can use ideas from the community for it. f@#!ING JESUS CHRIST, don't get too cocky negative about my ideas for Worms Unlimited. Just one more dissapointment towards Worms Unlimited and YOU'LL GET YOUR BAD TOM (that meme is my favorite, I use it everytime I get really triggered)! You will just stand there and discourage Run about his Worms project, right? Sometime, Worms Unlimited might get alive.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 03:40 AM »
Never know if your serious or not

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 05:43 AM »
I am serious! I am serious and DETERMINED as f@#!.

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 07:52 AM »
I think he's serious...ly autistic

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2018, 08:01 AM »
Seems legit

Offline MarianRV

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 05:36 PM »
I am serious! I am serious and DETERMINED as f@#!.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2018, 10:09 PM »
Actually, I'm planning to port Worms Unlimited weapons to PX.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!