Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:16 PM

Author Topic: Worms Unlimited: The Slime Bunny  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Worms Unlimited: The Slime Bunny
« on: July 16, 2017, 05:31 PM »
How about bringing your Furry Slime friend into the Worms universe. The Slime Bunny is a Localized Strike utility, which heals 40% HP, cures poison and gives the Autolife status to any worms near him in the range of a single Mine. Worms with the Autolife status can't be killed or sank in one blow, they will teleport into a random location with 30% HP. The Autolife works only once, similar to the antisink feature of RubberWorm. The ammount of restored HP is determined by the worms' current HP and the Starting Energy setting of the current scheme. The Slime Bunny can reach anywhere on the map, including underground areas. Pretty useful, isn't it?
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline STRGRN

Re: Worms Unlimited: The Slime Bunny
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 07:24 PM »
yes but why do you post this shit here?

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 04:33 PM »
Maybe they should make Worms Unlimited as Worms Armageddon 4.0
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 04:36 PM »
Maybe they should make Worms Unlimited as Worms Armageddon 4.0

yes

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 05:17 PM »
Yes, but why do you post this here?
Yea, register an account on worms2d.info and make a page about it, not just here cuz it will drown of sth

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 04:41 AM »
@Shadow-The-Worm

You can post your weapon idea about Worms Unlimited on this page:

http://worms2d.info/Weapons_(Worms_Unlimited)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2017, 06:46 AM »
I already have an acount on WKB. And, also, Slime Bunny doesn't heal HP, cure poison and give autolife when he descends from the skies/goes back. I just can't post redirects on WKB.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 03:23 PM »
But, walt, where is Run? Where is the great concept creator of Worms Unlimited? Also, why WKB wasn't recieving any cleanups once i joined it?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2017, 05:26 AM »
We don't know. You should contact WKB directly.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 04:35 AM »
I made a redirect to the Weapons (Worms Unlimited with using 2 articles as templates: Turncoat as in and Boomerang as out.

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 03:31 PM »
@Shadow-The-Worm

You can post your weapon idea about Worms Unlimited on this page:

http://worms2d.info/Weapons_(Worms_Unlimited)

Huh, never knew this thing existed

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 07:38 AM »
Any strategical uses? Here's mine: The Slime Bunny is very useful durning Sudden Death on schemes with high starting HP count. For example, a Sudden Death has happened durning a game on a scheme with 200 starting HP. All worms have their HP decreased to one point. Now, it is Player #2 turn with his WormTest team. Worm #4 moves to Worm #7 with the Ninja Rope and summons the Slime Bunny to that worm's place. The Slime Bunny finds 2 worms standing very close to each other. He heals them them both for 80 HP and gives Autolife status to them. Now, it is Player #1's turn with his KILLERS team. Worm #5 moves to the location of Player #2's Worm #4 and Worm #7. Player #1 uses the Shotgun, hits Player #2's Worm #4 and Worm #7 and sinks them both into the water. But they teleport to a far way location from Player #1's Worm #5. Player #1 thinks  "Oh, i never knew about the Slime Bunny and the Autolife status effect! I'll miss them at best or hit one of my worms at worst".

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 09:26 AM »
Any strategical uses? Here's mine: The Slime Bunny is very useful durning Sudden Death on schemes with high starting HP count. For example, a Sudden Death has happened durning a game on a scheme with 200 starting HP. All worms have their HP decreased to one point. Now, it is Player #2 turn with his WormTest team. Worm #4 moves to Worm #7 with the Ninja Rope and summons the Slime Bunny to that worm's place. The Slime Bunny finds 2 worms standing very close to each other. He heals them them both for 80 HP and gives Autolife status to them. Now, it is Player #1's turn with his KILLERS team. Worm #5 moves to the location of Player #2's Worm #4 and Worm #7. Player #1 uses the Shotgun, hits Player #2's Worm #4 and Worm #7 and sinks them both into the water. But they teleport to a far way location from Player #1's Worm #5. Player #1 thinks  "Oh, i never knew about the Slime Bunny and the Autolife status effect! I'll miss them at best or hit one of my worms at worst".

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 11:27 AM »

Well, too bad! EVERYBODY CARES ABOUT WORMS UNLIMITED. As Run has described his hypothetical sequel idea for the Worms series, it will feature even more editors than Worms 4 Mayhem and Worms Ultimate Mayhem featured. The only one who doesn't care about Worms Unlimited is YOU!!!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2017, 07:07 PM »
@generalecchi, HHC and I, had warned you before. You're muted you for a few days.

*Message deleted.