Forums > Off Topic

Your hobbies

(1/6) > >>

Maciej:
Write here what are your other hobbies and passions apart from worms ofc? What do you do when you don't play worms? ;D

I really like freestyle football for example, but I still suck in it ;P But it's nice feeling when you train new trick ^^ here you can watch what I mean:

Ray:
Used to love freestyle football, then I just stopped training, lost interest I think or preferred normal football instead. :) You know, now that you remind me, the thing I hated about it was that many people preferred quality over quantity, if you know what I mean. It did not matter how they do the tricks, just to know more and more and more faster and stuff... I preferred elegance in freestyle football.

As for the original topic, I play football in an amateur club, ever since I injured my leg and had to stop professional football. Other then that, I take vocal lessons for one and a half years now and I the lead singer of a rock band. Also like creating websites. :)

darKz:

--- Quote from: Ray on May 17, 2010, 12:32 AM ---lead singer of a rock band

--- End quote ---
Any samples? :P

As for the topic, I also used to play in a football club for 7 years but nowadays I'm playing only for fun with friends. I also like Texas Hold'em a lot when played with mates. :)

Ray:

--- Quote from: darKz on May 17, 2010, 01:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ray on May 17, 2010, 12:32 AM ---lead singer of a rock band

--- End quote ---
Any samples? :P

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately, not yet, but we are already working on our first studio album, whenever ready, I will show you of course. :)

Totally forgot about poker, same here, love to play with buddies, or even online on triplejack or facebook with RoH fools. :)

Abnaxus:
Drum and at the moment Dota (Warcraft 3).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version