Forums > Other worms games

S2K's WA-to-WormsDC Conversion Project [LATEST UPDATE: 2021-02-17]

<< < (3/3)

Squirminator2k:

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on February 14, 2021, 01:45 PM ---im dumb, i meant WormsDC-to-WA, edited

--- End quote ---
I figured that's what you meant. :)

Squirminator2k:
The WWP single + multiplayer mission maps are now done! I skipped maps that were unplayable, or were simply duplicates of maps from WA. They can now be downloaded from the site.

Between the WA maps, WA screensaver maps, and the WWP maps, there are 115 2nd-gen maps that are now playable in Worms: The Director's Cut. Phew!

The next step is to crack on with the speechbank conversions, which is an easy but annoying process of converting the files from WAV to IFFs, then renaming them. I should really make a script for it. That'd speed things up a little.

Squirminator2k:
Ten more speechbanks are added! My WAV-to-IFF pipeline is super-efficient now, so cranking them out is relatively easy. Just ZIPs uploaded for the new banks for now - LhA archives take longer to make, so I'll upload those probably tomorrow or Wednesday. (Update: LhA files now available)

(Also, not to make a big thing out of it, but I've added a link to both my PayPal and my Amazon Wishlist to the bottom of the project page should anybody feel like supporting this nonsense.)

Squirminator2k:
Whoops, I finished all of the speechbanks.

Squirminator2k:
oScarDiAnno on the WA Discord asked for an archive containing the entire project, so I just made that available on the project page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version