Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:57 PM

Author Topic: Shadow's Mods Codenames  (Read 5346 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Shadow's Mods Codenames
« on: April 30, 2017, 03:01 AM »
Heya. Have you ever heard about codenames in Worms series? Well, my fangames (mods, as i call them) have codenames. Codenames in my fangame series appear as alt names of my fangame archives. If you see a ZIP with a name, which in the list below, you just caught a ZIP with codename of a fangame by me. Every time i make a page about one of my fangames (mods, as i call them) on Shadow's Mods Wiki (visit it by clicking on Website symbol under my avatar), i release a codename for it. Here the list of the codenames:
________________________________________________________________________________
Ultimate Worms Project - SWP Remastered
Ultimate Worms Project 2 - Professor's Knockout
Worms: Ultimate Golf - Unknown (under construction)
Worms: Back To The Past - Unknown (under construction)
Worms: Star Wars - Unknown (under construction)
Worms: Fort Mayhem - Unknown (under construction)
Ultimate Worms Project 3 - Unknown (under construction)
Worms: The Clash - Unknown (under construction)
Worms: Universal Environment - Unknown (under construction)
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline philie

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Re: Shadow's Mods Codenames
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 03:09 PM »
Worms: Star Wars - Unknown (under construction)

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=176232303

Sorry to interrupt, but that's off-topic. Reality adout my fangames/mods is behind Shadow's Mods Wiki, not Steam.Of course, i plan to release Steamed versions of my mods, but, i need another gaming site with payment hosting, since GameJolt gave me bad feelings and really berserked me off!
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 03:59 PM »

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 03:47 AM »

Blablabla in the picture? Why couldn't you write a normal post instead, you lazy bones?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 05:15 AM »
Anyway, let's get to this codename topic of my fangames/mods. And, you better delete UWP topic (wwhich was wrecked and closed). I am losing interest in TUS, just because the ban system on it is really rude. It needs patches to make it better. Like, replacing timed bans with warnings and allowing warned TUS users to log in and visit pages of TUS, through posting will be still disabled for such users.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 10:51 AM »
Walt, who i am talking to? Everybody has gone from here, leaving me with nobody to tell codenames to. Also, i'll not make Ultimate Worms Project 3D, since Ultimate Worms Project 2 is based on Worms Ultimate Mayhem, and Worms Ultimate Mayhem is Worms 4 Mayhem + Worms 3D. Once I'll get my main PC set up, I'll release Ultimate Worms Project 3, based on Worms W.M.D and reboot my early mods, such as Ultimate Worms Project 2 or Worms: Fort Mayhem. The plot of my mod series flows through my mods in the following order: Ultimate Worms Project - Ultimate Worms Project 2 - Worms: Ultimate Golf - Worms: Back To The Past - Worms: Star Wars (the first released version of this mod features TeamName [AILevel] AI system, later versions feature the Duel Fight AI System) - Worms: Fort Mayhem (the TeamName [AILevel] AI system reappears here for the last time, but is featured in all versions of this mod) - Ultimate Worms Project 3 (This mod features an AI system, which is a hybrid of the TeamName [AILevel] and Duel Fight AI systems) - Worms: The Clash (strangely, this mod doesn't feature the ability to create custom AI teams, based on Worms: Clan Wars).

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 09:36 AM »
Let's berserk this guy people

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 04:10 PM »
He got mental diarrhea already, lets leave him alone.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2017, 09:03 PM »
XanKriegor,certified and trusted doctor. 11/10 would recommend

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2017, 09:08 PM »
so when will you actually make good shit?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2017, 05:38 AM »
Heheheh, I told you, that i am good, my mods are good too! Only Sbaffo deserves trust, but I'LL CURSE YOU WITH 1-Worm Curse. I have NO DIARRHEA, I AM JUST GETTING FILLED WITH ANGER BY YOU, Xan! Everytime you or GeneralEcchi posts, i start thinking, like you have watched Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 and are comparing me to that bad anime. I am not a perfect guy, but i am not a garbage guy too!

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2017, 07:14 AM »
That is debatable.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2017, 02:07 PM »
That is debatable.
No more Mr. Nice Shadow for you and wormers alike! Got it?

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2017, 05:38 PM »