Forums
June 22, 2017, 06:23 PM

Author Topic: Shadow's Mods Codenames  (Read 611 times)

Offline MarianRV

Re: Shadow's Mods Codenames
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2017, 07:24 PM »
That is debatable.
No more Mr. Nice Shadow for you and wormers alike! Got it?
remind me when were you nice...can't remember Oo

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 07:12 PM »
You're so afraid of me that you have to block me you coward ?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 08:02 PM »
@GeneralEcchi,

That's enough, don't you think? Consider this as a warning.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. There's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 10:14 PM »
@GeneralEcchi,

That's enough, don't you think? Consider this as a warning.

Don't beserk me

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2017, 04:09 PM »
GeneralEcchi, how dare you copy my speech, you copycat! I was nice before you have shown up. But, after you did this, i was really angry, leaving me weak for the ban. I wasn't even trying to say "dumb" before you said that after MonkeyIsland left a note in one of my topics. Even, including Toriel from UNDERTALE in your signature won't save you from the ban. Signarures are here just for telling something, they DO NOT PROTECT FROM BANS. Exactly, stop playing with me like a puppet. AND, I AM NOT A COWARD, I WAS JUST FOLOWING MONKEYISLAND'S ADVICE. I have used the puppet play only once, on the Superstar Deathmatch Walkthrough.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:16 PM by Shadow-The-Worm »
Don't nickname me, or you won't like, what happens next!

Offline Free

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2017, 04:13 PM »
What is this bullshit?

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #21 on: Today at 03:37 AM »
GeneralEcchi, how dare you copy my speech, you copycat! I was nice before you have shown up. But, after you did this, i was really angry, leaving me weak for the ban. I wasn't even trying to say "dumb" before you said that after MonkeyIsland left a note in one of my topics. Even, including Toriel from UNDERTALE in your signature won't save you from the ban. Signarures are here just for telling something, they DO NOT PROTECT FROM BANS. Exactly, stop playing with me like a puppet. AND, I AM NOT A COWARD, I WAS JUST FOLOWING MONKEYISLAND'S ADVICE. I have used the puppet play only once, on the Superstar Deathmatch Walkthrough.

No it's the other way around, everything was nice before you show up and mad at everyone  ;D