Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:57 AM

Author Topic: Shadow's Mods Codenames  (Read 5345 times)

Offline MarianRV

Re: Shadow's Mods Codenames
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2017, 07:24 PM »
That is debatable.
No more Mr. Nice Shadow for you and wormers alike! Got it?
remind me when were you nice...can't remember Oo

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 07:12 PM »
You're so afraid of me that you have to block me you coward ?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 08:02 PM »
@GeneralEcchi,

That's enough, don't you think? Consider this as a warning.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 10:14 PM »
@GeneralEcchi,

That's enough, don't you think? Consider this as a warning.

Don't beserk me

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2017, 04:09 PM »
GeneralEcchi, how dare you copy my speech, you copycat! I was nice before you have shown up. But, after you did this, i was really angry, leaving me weak for the ban. I wasn't even trying to say "dumb" before you said that after MonkeyIsland left a note in one of my topics. Even, including Toriel from UNDERTALE in your signature won't save you from the ban. Signarures are here just for telling something, they DO NOT PROTECT FROM BANS. Exactly, stop playing with me like a puppet. AND, I AM NOT A COWARD, I WAS JUST FOLOWING MONKEYISLAND'S ADVICE. I have used the puppet play only once, on the Superstar Deathmatch Walkthrough.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:16 PM by Shadow-The-Worm »
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline Free

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2017, 04:13 PM »
What is this bullshit?

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2017, 03:37 AM »
GeneralEcchi, how dare you copy my speech, you copycat! I was nice before you have shown up. But, after you did this, i was really angry, leaving me weak for the ban. I wasn't even trying to say "dumb" before you said that after MonkeyIsland left a note in one of my topics. Even, including Toriel from UNDERTALE in your signature won't save you from the ban. Signarures are here just for telling something, they DO NOT PROTECT FROM BANS. Exactly, stop playing with me like a puppet. AND, I AM NOT A COWARD, I WAS JUST FOLOWING MONKEYISLAND'S ADVICE. I have used the puppet play only once, on the Superstar Deathmatch Walkthrough.

No it's the other way around, everything was nice before you show up and mad at everyone  ;D

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2017, 09:12 AM »

No it's the other way around, everything was nice before you show up and mad at everyone  ;D

You have absolutely no idea, which wormer you are up againist. I am the ultimate wormer, my name comes from a hedehog from the Sonic universe. YOU ARE MEW MEW KISSY CUTIE 2, AND I HATE YOU (lol, Nerdy Lizard Rage reference). STOP PLAYING WITH ME LIKE A PUPPET, I USED PUPPET PLAY ONLY ONCE, ON THE SUPERSTAR DEATHMATCH WALKTHROUGH. Don't even try to catch me off guard, i can countercall you.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 04:40 PM »

You have absolutely no idea, which wormer you are up againist. I am the ultimate wormer, my name comes from a hedehog from the Sonic universe. YOU ARE MEW MEW KISSY CUTIE 2, AND I HATE YOU (lol, Nerdy Lizard Rage reference). STOP PLAYING WITH ME LIKE A PUPPET, I USED PUPPET PLAY ONLY ONCE, ON THE SUPERSTAR DEATHMATCH WALKTHROUGH. Don't even try to catch me off guard, i can countercall you.

:D I actually know who I'm dealing with because you clearly said I'm playing you like a puppet

Offline ANO

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2017, 05:08 PM »
who is this General FInocchi?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2017, 05:29 PM »
Grrrrr! Play thie Epic Battle Fantasy 5 Battle Demo, if you want to find all Worms-related things (Limit Breaks/Limit Break Weapons, Elements, etc.) in the Epic Battle Fantasy series by Matt Roszak:
http://kupogames.com/epic-battle-fantasy-5-battle-demo/

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2017, 04:41 AM »
Also, I have made the Title Select ZIP file. This ZIP file allows the players of second generation Worms games to change the title theme of the game they are playing to another Worms-related one. It works best on Worms Armageddon and Worms World Party (original) It also works on Worms World Party Remastered, through not as good as the WA and WWP (original). I wouldn't recommend you to use this ZIP file on Worms 2, because you'll not be capable to restore the original track (unless you backup it somewhere on your PC).

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2017, 04:44 AM »
Do you believe it yourself?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2017, 06:25 AM »
You can't get an answer unless you ask for mercy from me. And, I'll hardly answer "yes" to you. GeneralEcchi is driving me nuts most of the time. MonkeyIsland can ask questions freely, he is the former of this site. But members who once made me mad (you, GeneralEcchi) don't deserve this permit under normal situations.

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2017, 02:47 PM »
You can't get an answer unless you ask for mercy from me. And, I'll hardly answer "yes" to you. GeneralEcchi is driving me nuts most of the time. MonkeyIsland can ask questions freely, he is the former of this site. But members who once made me mad (you, GeneralEcchi) don't deserve this permit under normal situations.

:) :D ;D