Forums
July 28, 2017, 12:47 PM

Author Topic: Shadow's Mods Codenames  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Re: Shadow's Mods Codenames
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2017, 08:42 AM »
I really hate the Bonzi Buddy user on YouTube. He hates every good game (including UNDERTALE, Epic Battle Fantasy series and the Worms series). Do not trust this YouTube user, he is a YouTube cheater. He gains subscribers in unfair ways. GeneralEcchi reacts to me, like he is the Bonzi's self-insert on this site (I and Bonzi are enemies to each other).
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 08:44 AM by Shadow-The-Worm »
Don't nickname me, or you won't like, what happens next!

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2017, 06:14 PM »
I really hate the Bonzi Buddy user on YouTube. He hates every good game (including UNDERTALE, Epic Battle Fantasy series and the Worms series). Do not trust this YouTube user, he is a YouTube cheater. He gains subscribers in unfair ways. GeneralEcchi reacts to me, like he is the Bonzi's self-insert on this site (I and Bonzi are enemies to each other).
That's why I have a DTCM account. Give me the link to the channel, and I'll deal with this fucker, just like I deal with shitty grounded videos.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

Ultra league owner. Still plays here, however. BTW, any bad posts are just me going insane. Sorry about those.

By the way, just to let you know, I might not be a male for much longer. I'll keep my gender for now, but if it needs to happen, I'll have a vote for my transgender future.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2017, 03:45 AM »
That's why I have a DTCM account. Give me the link to the channel, and I'll deal with this fucker, just like I deal with shitty grounded videos.
Here: https://www.youtube.com/user/BonziChannel
Don't nickname me, or you won't like, what happens next!