Forums > Other worms games

Shadow's Mods Codenames

<< < (7/7)

Shadow-The-Worm:
I really hate the Bonzi Buddy user on YouTube. He hates every good game (including UNDERTALE, Epic Battle Fantasy series and the Worms series). Do not trust this YouTube user, he is a YouTube cheater. He gains subscribers in unfair ways. GeneralEcchi reacts to me, like he is the Bonzi's self-insert on this site (I and Bonzi are enemies to each other).

Ytrojan:

--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on July 16, 2017, 08:42 AM ---I really hate the Bonzi Buddy user on YouTube. He hates every good game (including UNDERTALE, Epic Battle Fantasy series and the Worms series). Do not trust this YouTube user, he is a YouTube cheater. He gains subscribers in unfair ways. GeneralEcchi reacts to me, like he is the Bonzi's self-insert on this site (I and Bonzi are enemies to each other).

--- End quote ---
That's why I have a DTCM account. Give me the link to the channel, and I'll deal with this f@#!er, just like I deal with shitty grounded videos.

Shadow-The-Worm:

--- Quote from: Ytrojan on July 19, 2017, 06:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on July 16, 2017, 08:42 AM ---I really hate the Bonzi Buddy user on YouTube. He hates every good game (including UNDERTALE, Epic Battle Fantasy series and the Worms series). Do not trust this YouTube user, he is a YouTube cheater. He gains subscribers in unfair ways. GeneralEcchi reacts to me, like he is the Bonzi's self-insert on this site (I and Bonzi are enemies to each other).

--- End quote ---
That's why I have a DTCM account. Give me the link to the channel, and I'll deal with this f@#!er, just like I deal with shitty grounded videos.

--- End quote ---
Here:

skunk3:
Can you provide even a shred of evidence that this project is real? You have been talking about it for ages but haven't shared anything. I'm calling you a liar. Prove yourself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version