Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:26 AM

Author Topic: The Moment Of The Monolitic Truth + Tournament & Mayhem Modes explained  (Read 814 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Heya. You remember all these "mods" made by either solely me, or on the basis of Digital's rather neat team: The Stones? If you do, then, well... there's some hidden truth inside them. The "mods" as I refer to my Worms story builds and the like are owned by me in reference terns. Only I can say so. The reality roams around in nanometers around you: their true reference is story builds. I hope that explains everything related to my story builds starting from Ultimate Worms Project on solo and Digital's Worms Build on the basis of Digital's pretty neat (and now-iconic) Worms team, The Stones.

Next, I'll explain the being of the Tournament Mode in my solo story builds and Mayhem Mode in Digital's basis story builds: First: Tournament Mode.

The Tournament Mode is a simple 2-match deathmatch setup (which is similar to the Story Mode of my story builds) where you fight againist randomly chosen specific teams dependent on the story build in the first match and againist the Boggy Team in the second one. The scheme is also very dependent on the story build. For example, Ultimate Worms Project uses the Tournament scheme for the Tournament Mode (hence the name) while Ultimate Worms Project 3 uses the Pro Scheme scheme as its pick for Tournament Mode. Maps differ as well, through they are tied to the base game acceptance algorithm as opposed to Team and Scheme setup parts being rather independent in that regard. In my story build with Handicap Support (such as, Ultimate Worms Project 2, based on Worms Ultimate Mayhem), the Boggy Team (the "boss" team of the Tournament Mode) has +Handicap, and, in almost all story builds, it has 4 Worms at all times, the exception being my very first Worms story build (Ultimate Worms Project), which has only 1 team with 1 worm (Kenny K instead of the Boggy Team) at the pre-5 victories Tournament Mode "state" and 2 teams with 1 worm from 6 victories onwards. The team proportion formula of my solo story builds is:
Worms Armageddon: 2/1 (1/1) + 0,25 = 2,25 (1,25)
Worms Ultimate Mayhem and Worms Forts: Under Siege: 3/4 + 0,25 = 1,58
Worms Reloaded onwards 3/4 = 1,33

Now: Mayhem Mode:
Unlike the Tournament Mode of my solo story builds, the Mayhem Mode of Digital's basis story builds uses a diffrent scenario in alll of its scenarios: The Stones fight againist All-Star Worms and The Scrub Club in a single-match deathmatch, the foes of The Stones team are also foes to each other. No handicaps enabled at all times. It also shares the base game custom map tolerance with the Tournament Mode as well. The scheme ruleset is really diffrent in comparision to the mentioned Tournament Mode through: it's Pro or similar at all times, as opposed to Tournament in my first story build. The team proportion formula is as follows:
Worms Armageddon and Worms W.M.D: 8/4 = 2
Worms Ultimate Mayhem: 6/4 = 1,5
Worms Revolution: 5/4 = 1,25.

I hope that this everything clears the fog of my story builds for you, mates. Have a good day, gentlemen, and I'll see ya around soon... maybe.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline skunk3

Have you actually created anything or do you just come up with ideas and claim to be some kind of "modder?"

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Have you actually created anything or do you just come up with ideas and claim to be some kind of "modder?"
Have you even read that first mark in the first post. I don't actually mod, I just call my story builds "mods" due to my preferences. Deal with it.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!