Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:34 AM

Author Topic: Ultimate Worms Project  (Read 6685 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Ultimate Worms Project
« on: March 03, 2017, 05:27 AM »
Heya, worms! It is me, the great and ultimate Shadow The Worm. This is my first post in the TUS forums. I finally decided to tell you, what is Ultimate Worms Project! Here are the details of this mod:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Ultimate Worms Project (UWP for short) is a mod of Worms Armageddon. It has 3 parts: WA itself, WWP (GBA) and SWP. Worms Armagedon takes the most part of this mod, including display, menu and weapons. Space Wormage Project takes almost the same part, as Worms Armageddon does, putting the foes, who appear in the said game, into Ultimate Worms Project. Worms World Party (GBA) takes only 1% of the Ultimate Worms Project, putting only one team of worms into the mod, said above. The team, that WWP (GBA) puts into UWP is tittled as The Evil. The main protagonist team in this mod (and its sequels) is tittled The Elementals. This mod also features first 2 members of Boggy Team (who are hosting PLAY VS CPU Tournaments). These members are named Boggy B and Kenny K.  Ultimate Worms Project will also feature a Cutscene Edition, which is completely player-controlled edition of the original UWP. The Cutscene Edition is an edition of original UWP, which will allow the player to know the history before and after the events of the original Ultimate Worms Project (before Ultimate Worms Project 2).
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Are you happy to see the first mod in the mod series, which are created by me, and play it by yourself?
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: Ultimate Worms Project
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 05:45 AM »
What does this mod do?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 05:54 AM »
What does this mod do?
This is, welp, a mod, which has a story, and so it is not a real mod, but a game, which appears to be greatly changed, including new modes, which are accessed by Local Multiplayer, and it features a brand new special word, the Battle Zone, which replaces Map special word from the original in the storyline.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 06:50 AM »
is this making sense to anyone else or is this just poorly explained

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 06:56 AM »
Does not seem you can mod games, TS.

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 07:29 AM »
hmmm.. i was going to ask the exact same question walrus.

from his first post, i thought that he was making a mod, that will let you enter computer controled teams into an online game...

i thought that it might be a cool little feature.. not really sure what that would be good for off the top of my head.. but im sure someone would come up with some cool scheme, or idea where that might be useful.

anyway, it seems that is not what he meant at all....

and his 2nd post did not clarify much.. if anything, it onlu confused me more :((

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 08:02 AM »
hmmm.. i was going to ask the exact same question walrus.

from his first post, i thought that he was making a mod, that will let you enter computer controled teams into an online game...

i thought that it might be a cool little feature.. not really sure what that would be good for off the top of my head.. but im sure someone would come up with some cool scheme, or idea where that might be useful.

anyway, it seems that is not what he meant at all....

and his 2nd post did not clarify much.. if anything, it onlu confused me more :((
That's a patch, not a mod. And CS with DC will do it, no me. I only make my own series of Worms Fan Games (mods, as i call them), dumbass!

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 08:04 AM »
This isn't a joke. I create mods, which turn into fan games. Don't force me into my berserk state!

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2017, 08:34 AM »
^ what the hell is he talking about

By the way, how about a download link?
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2017, 08:42 AM »
where do we find all of your worms fan games?

Offline Ryan

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 08:47 AM »
iMacG5?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 09:48 AM »
where do we find all of your worms fan games?
They aren't downloadable at this moment, but the info about UWP and UWP2 is found in my Shadow's Mods Wikia!

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 02:02 PM »
Can we see some screenshots?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline HHC

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2017, 02:24 PM »
Haha avi got served  :D

Yeah I'm interested in screenshots.

Offline Masta

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2017, 02:36 PM »