Forums > Other worms games

UWP v.1.0.0.1/Alpha 1 Release hits 100 downloads.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Shadow-The-Worm:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on October 20, 2017, 09:21 AM ---Shadow, you aren't by any chance related to a fellow called Toxic?

--- End quote ---
No, I am not. I am not lying. I might act like him, but i am not a lazybone!

--- Quote from: XanKriegor on October 20, 2017, 11:15 AM ---Yes, these two are "special kind of liars who believe in their own bullcrap" (C)

--- End quote ---
Stop that, Xan! If you will compare me to somebody like GODMAX, Taner and Toxic one more time, I'll go very mad on you. Seriously, you are awakening my egg clone. He is an evil egg, who can be sealed only by myself. No warnings/bans will work againist my egg clone. Only I get them correctly. I am not lying, you idiot. I am no longer a kind worm for you, i am a Flowey for you now. Everybody else still can notice me being kind to them. But you are no longer able to see me being kind to you.

XanKriegor:
You have promised that before, and still not delivered, just like everything else.

Shadow-The-Worm:

--- Quote from: XanKriegor on October 21, 2017, 07:17 AM ---You have promised that before, and still not delivered, just like everything else.

--- End quote ---
Very well, you asked for it!
*summons a huge line of bones*
GET DUNKED ON, IDIOT!

--- Quote from: Shtaket on October 21, 2017, 09:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on October 20, 2017, 05:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: STRGRN on October 19, 2017, 02:20 PM ---wait you have a company? what's it called?

--- End quote ---
My company is called Shadow's Mods, just like the series that i make. It is really a simple crew now, but later, it will grow into a real company.

--- End quote ---
ебать ты пездабол ну всеравно смешно так мозги ебать пол года......

--- End quote ---
And here comes another hater of me and my mods. Well, you'll recieve the same fate, just like Xan did!
*summons another huge line of bones*
YET ANOTHER DUNK FOR A HATER AND YET ANOTHER VICTORY FOR ME!
Don't say that I didn't warn ya. My blood gets colder with each post of a hater. NGAHHH, hating me will make things harder than you want. Leave me alone or face another dunk on. This means you, Xan, and you, Shataket. I was calm before Xan and GeneralEcchi emerged in front of my face.

Mega`Adnan:

--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on October 22, 2017, 07:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: XanKriegor on October 21, 2017, 07:17 AM ---You have promised that before, and still not delivered, just like everything else.

--- End quote ---
Very well, you asked for it!
*summons a huge line of bones*
GET DUNKED ON, IDIOT!

--- End quote ---

Are you doing these in your imagination, Sir Meth Addict?

STRGRN:
this is entertaining

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version