Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:01 PM

Author Topic: UWP v.1.0.0.5/Alpha 2 Release changelog  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

UWP v.1.0.0.5/Alpha 2 Release changelog
« on: August 13, 2017, 08:11 AM »
Heya. I am ready to introduce the changelog of the upcoming version of Ultimate Worms Project. Here it is:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. The Elementals have the Elite deathmatch rank now (Ultimate Worms Project 1.0.0.5 Beta)
2. 4 leftover human teams were removed (Ultimate Worms Project 1.0.0.5 Checkpoint 2)
3. New Battle Zones and levels (currently not implented)
4. SchemeEddy and TeamEd are now bundled with Ultimate Worms Project (Ultimate Worms Project 1.0.0.5 Checkpoint 2)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, Ultimate Worms Project v.1.0.0.5/Alpha 2 Release will be the last version of Ultimate Worms Project based on Worms Armageddon 3x. Ultimate Worms Project v.1.1.1.1/Alpha 3 Release will be based on Worms Armageddon 4x.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline STRGRN

Re: UWP v.1.0.0.5/Alpha 2 Release changelog
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 05:09 PM »
where can I donwload this?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 04:31 AM »
where can I donwload this?
Checkpoint builds aren't shared to the public, only complete builds are. But, you can download Ultimate Worms Project v.1.0.0.1/Alpha 1 Release from GameBanana. GameBanana is a safe Steam-powered game/mod hosting portal with mostly fair file size limits and unlimited total file space/storage time.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 02:27 PM »
lol and there is you again, shitting with ur fingers again.

Welcomeback buddy.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 03:49 AM »

Welcomeback buddy.

Shut up! SHIT IS AN INSULT, DO NOT SAY IT AGAIN! Or, I'll report ya. I am so dissapointed in you!

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 09:05 AM »

Welcomeback buddy.

Shut up! SHIT IS AN INSULT, DO NOT SAY IT AGAIN! Or, I'll report ya. I am so dissapointed in you!

10/10 quoting skillz

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 04:55 AM »
And also, i am planning to release Ultimate Worms Project for the Android operating system. It will have heavy limits compared to the PC version of this mod (No hot keys, Limited rope speed, No Hysteria and other extra-reaction schemes, etc. If you are all right with these limits, you can freely play the Android version of Worms Armageddon. If you aren't right with these limits, stay on PC version of Worms Armageddon.