Forums > Other worms games

Worms Revolution review

(1/6) > >>

HHC:
I finished my first 2 games of W:R  :)

I'll be short, it would take too long to drivel for longer than a minute about what the game is really like:

Annoying loading screens, god love WA.
Goddamn mouse, move onto this arghdamn slow menu.
Jebus why can't I type my worms names without waiting a sec for each character to pop up.
Why are these controls so dumb? Jump on left SHIFT key? That's about the most horrible key there is for that.
Time for online ranked mode!!! Must pwn the noobs!!
OMFG 3-player ranked game.
GAAAAAHH Tele-in, so slow.. game lags.
Man, these 2.5/3d graphics look so poor.
Map is pretty boring too.
JUMP!!! SHITF KEY.
LAGGY WEAPON PANEL OH NO, EVERYTHING IS f@#!IN LAGGY
KEYS DONT REACT, DELAYYYY
Throw a nade, bounced on every piece of land, ends up on the bottom left where I thought i'd hit somewhere near the upper top of the screen.
WTF is this jetpack? When I press up it shoots up like a damn rocket... I'm flying goddamn all over the place. Keys react goddamnit.
SDKFLSDJFSKDFLL

midway 2nd game: wow, I've been looking forward to this, wanted to pwn the ranks again like in Reloaded and have some fun. And here I am, bored out of my mind, annoyed, angry at wasting all this cash on shitty DLC"s I'll never play and just goddamn pissed of.

Worms: Revolution? Ehhh, back to the Stone Age maybe.

Team17 you've outdone yourself. Worst game of the series, worst game of the last 5 years.

Review-sites: you should all be shot for giving this game 8/10 or even 9/10. It's a goddamn piece of shit.

Rating: 1/10, pure bulldong.

HHC:
Don't even need to add that the rope is worse than it has ever been and that the game is buggy as ever; and also that the lack of community-input makes this game have a lifespan of no longer than a week or 2... that is, if it weren't so goddamn shite. Now it's not even good for 1 game of enjoyment.

chakkman:

--- Quote from: HHC on October 10, 2012, 07:06 PM ---Throw a nade, bounced on every piece of land, ends up on the bottom left where I thought i'd hit somewhere near the upper top of the screen.

--- End quote ---
That pretty much sums up the weird physics of the modern Worms 2D titles. :P Honestly, i won't even try this. Worms Reloaded was such a bullshit already.

StepS:
the game doesn't even run here lol

because I'm missing GL_EXT_framebuffer_object

Intel sucks, etc.

This one is the problem of newest Worms games since WUM, I'm not alone with it. Why did they need to use this shitty rendering method...

chakkman:

--- Quote from: StepS on October 10, 2012, 07:16 PM ---This one is the problem of newest Worms games since WUM, I'm not alone with it. Why did they need to use this shitty rendering method...

--- End quote ---
Because they can't code. xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version