Forums
April 20, 2024, 01:00 AM

Author Topic: Worms WMD is now 50% off  (Read 3642 times)

Offline skunk3

Worms WMD is now 50% off
« on: May 10, 2017, 05:56 AM »
There's a sale going on right now for WMD. Get it for 50% off! I don't know how long the sale lasts but I saw something about it on Facebook. They just released a forts mode update on Monday as well.

Offline Sensei

Re: Worms WMD is now 50% off
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 09:02 PM »
Don't be the jonno guy..

Offline skunk3

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 10:55 PM »
Jonno's actually a really great dude just doing the best he can. Can you imagine what it'd be like to deal with a bunch of jaded Worms fanatics? lol

I'd love his job!

Anyway, I just posted this here in case anyone is interested. At $15 it's worth getting for sure.

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 12:01 PM »
I think that peoples will just get really interested on Worms WMD when they start to pay you for play it.

like: Get $100 per day just to play worms WMD looks boring but interesting xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 12:52 PM »
I wouldn't play it even if i was paid for doing it

Offline skunk3

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 03:37 PM »
This kind of attitude is exactly why Jonno doesn't bother posting here anymore.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 04:18 PM »
This kind of Team17 products quality is exactly why we don't bother buying them anymore
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 05:51 PM »
Oh i'm sorry, should i lick his ass then? Do i look like a give a f@#! about that PRICK?

This kind of Team17 products quality is exactly why we don't bother buying them anymore
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 10:08 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 02:44 PM »
Who was the "PRICK" ?

Our community have issues with Team17 and Jonno was the closest shot to Team17 they could ever get. Jonno was assigned to advertise WMD which he did perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure he even sent our requests to Team17 developers. That was as far as his job goes. If the developers didn't deliver, it wasn't Jonno's fault.

Judging by how the conversation went, our community was the "PRICK" to Jonno. The community wanted to unload their anger on Team17 but again Jonno was their closest shot.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 02:54 PM »

This is why Deadcode / CyberShadow were hired for WA in the first place...

Prepare the $#!%storm everyone

and yea, I wonder what devs themselves would say if they would talk here, totally agree with MI's post

Offline nino

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 01:51 AM »
i doubt someone would trust in a man with blue hair in ur country MI!!

huahuaha jk.

for real jonno made a gj comming here and talking to us..the problem itself was with the game not with jonno, the game is kinda bad and we are biased on WA to take our opnions and WA pwn any worms version.

wonder why it is 50% off?

why iphones never goes 50% off too?  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 11:20 PM »
skunk3 is spot on.

Jonno is a good person, he didn't do anything illegal or even morally wrong.

He was always honest with us, shared interesting information ahead of time with us solely.

And WMD is the best looking/playing Worms game since WWP, that being said I still don't think it's comparable to WA, nothing ever will be.

And Jonno used my music on the official Team17 YouTube stream and credited me so people could find it on my SoundCloud profile, he didn't have to do that, but I appreciate it and I feel super humble too :D

Offline Sensei

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 07:33 PM »
It's not a hard job to do good when doing nothing. :)

I mean, what he even did? Came here, advertised wmd, "collected" our opinions and ideas and none of them were realised in that shitty non-worms game. T17 earned couple hundred $, he dissapared, everything went back to normal.

No need to praise him, no need to call him a prick.
But pls, don't talk about wmd anymore.. It's a blasphemy to have it on same hdd as wa.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2017, 12:27 AM »
Yeah but you lot act like the world owes you something, it doesn't.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2017, 08:49 AM »
What are you talking about, Komo?