Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:25 AM

Author Topic: reduce effects of flash (and shake) in WMD or Revolution or Reloaded  (Read 88 times)

Offline littbarski

Hello everybody,

we just rediscover the Worms games in our family. While I see that most of the topics are about Armageddon as most people play it, perhaps I may ask something about the newer games, especially the last one WMD. We have some problems with photosensitivity, so I would like to reduce all special effects which are too large. I find for some of them some options, but not all.

Is there any hidden option or switch in the local.cfg or any other file for Worms WMD to turn off the "fullscreen flashing" ? This would be the most important to us.

If there are other switches in any file for screenshaking, also for Revolution or Reloaded or other new Worms games, I am also glad to read it. But the fullscreen flashing is really the biggest problem, even if most of the people perhaps even don't notice it.

Yes I am sure we well also play Armageddon one day, but this topic is only about the mentioned games :).

thank you!