Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:37 PM

Author Topic: Worms in PS3  (Read 3419 times)

Offline Tambuz

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
Worms in PS3
« on: October 04, 2011, 04:38 AM »
hi all, I'm thinking about buying a PS3 and one of the first games i wanna try is a worms game. I did a search in this forum but didn't find too much information.
The thing is that i was reading a lot of reviews from worms 2 armageddon, and it has a very good score overall, but what do ppl from the wa community think about it? I've read some comments saying that it sucks, but why?
How many ppl play online, a few dozens connected at the same time like in wa, or hundreds, or even thousands?

Are there leagues, clans, communities like in wa? if so, which ones? Maybe a give it a shot trying to bring my clan back to life in another platform xD

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Worms in PS3
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 05:01 AM »
save yourself some time and don't buy it.  it is nothing like worms armageddon, i didn't like it at all.  played the nearly identical xbox 360 version, and bought both worms games.  Both were underwhelming and don't deserve any replay. 

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 11:11 AM »
man, ps3 out 5 years ago, it is much more wierder then many computers, better wait for new era of ps4 and xbox720 :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 05:39 PM »
yeah but thats gonna be in 3-4 years till next gen consoles theyve said.  microsoft is shooting for 2014 so pretty long to wait.

Offline darKz

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 05:44 PM »
Wena Tambuz!
I wouldn't recommend buying a Worms game for a console either, unless you don't mind not being able to rope and the poor physics.
For your average "Intermediate"-like games or to have fun blasting the shit out of each other with a mate it's alright (I guess) but don't expect too much really. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 07:34 PM »
xbox will out in 2013 for sure. producer of Alan Wake said that they work with MS and gonna release sequel for new console. Aaaaaaand Alan Wake will out in 2013 :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 08:05 PM »
xbox will out in 2013 for sure. producer of Alan Wake said that they work with MS and gonna release sequel for new console. Aaaaaaand Alan Wake will out in 2013 :D
this is the same alan wake game that was supposted to be released in 2006 and came out in 2010?

Offline Tambuz

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 03:13 AM »
Well, I bought a PS3 today and found out that the playstation store isnt available in chile -.- , so I'm living in Portland, Oregon now, lol

I'm d/l the demo of w2:a , lets see how bad is this game xD

Offline Tambuz

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 05:03 PM »
ok, I already completed the single player campaign, piece of cake, except for mission 31

my ID is Tambuz85 in case anywants wants to play.

Offline sword

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 03:38 PM »
I love worms, but no... i don't see worms on the ps3. I could see on worms world party or armageddon on the Wii though :O that would be epic online...