Forums
March 29, 2024, 05:48 AM

Author Topic: WWP Remastered not running smoothly – is there a way to fix it?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline oScarDiAnno

Hi guys, I’ve recently tried Worms World Party Remastered and, in comparison to Worms Armageddon, the gameplay doesn’t seem to be playing smoothly, even though it is claimed to run at 60FPS. It appears to have frame losses or something as it’s noticeable when a worm is walking straight or when bringing the inventory onto and out of the screen.

Does anyone know how I can make that game run smoothly like Worms Armageddon?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Thewolensheep

• The MEGA retard.

• United States United States
  • A f@$!%$! loser.
    • View Profile
Re: WWP Remastered not running smoothly – is there a way to fix it?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 11:56 PM »
just play Worms Armageddon. simple.
Creates soundbanks and other s!@t.

Offline h3oCharles

Offline Magnus

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 10:13 AM »
Wish I knew how to fix that problem too as I've never cleared the missions of that game, which aren't the same ones in Worms Armageddon. I hope someone who can actually help has an answer unlike these two simple-minded individuals.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 10:44 AM »
Your best bet is to find an ISO of the original WWP and play that instead. The 'remastered' Steam version is a buggy, unoptimized mess.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 11:36 AM »
Still didn't go through W:A singleplayer campaign haha. After probably 6-8 thousand hours of online playing.
But gonna be on it asap. Let me know if you get that WWP working and from where so I can do those missions as well.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 04:58 PM »
If you actually PLAY WWP re-crap-stered, you deserve to not have the game run smoothly. Just get Worms Armageddon instead, it's much easier to run. Plus, 3.8 is coming out soon, so it'll be even easier to run on modern Operating Systems.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

just play Worms Armageddon. simple.
If you actually PLAY WWP re-crap-stered, you deserve to not have the game run smoothly. Just get Worms Armageddon instead, it's much easier to run. Plus, 3.8 is coming out soon, so it'll be even easier to run on modern Operating Systems.
It's not the game's fault, it's your fault cause you can't make use of your hated Worms series entries (which is a majority, obiviously). JUST REPACK THESE HATED GAMES IF YOU CAN'T PLAY THEM ON A LICENCE. I am a graceful genius, who handles problems of games newer than 1997's W:A peacefully with 0% cries and wits about them and 100% hard save construction for the Worms story/fun builds. As for you, I got no other words about your relation with games newer than W:A. I spoke them on all your steps when I was present. One word about the majority of the W:A community: ego.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!