Forums > Build a PC

Triad's PC Builds ($300 - $2000)

<< < (24/25) > >>

TheKomodo:
2gb RAM, with no HDD? I said the SAME laptop!

But yeah, i've returned the laptop, so will be looking for another deal.

But I am not getting a laptop with 2gb RAM and no HDD...

I'd like to see where you find this info them buying the same thing for $100 - $150 because I don't believe it.

What you posted has 2gb RAM, no HDD, no operating system, no power cable... Cmon man...

I mean the exact same specs as what I posted. (Obviously, with the 4000 instead of 630 now though)

I am seeing a lot of these laptops for $100 - $200, but they have less RAM and less HDD and other things missing, maybe that's why you saw it cheaper?

Try to find the same laptop, with the same specs, OS included, power cable included, HDD included lol, for less than £230.

Oh, also, it's important it's UK based, not from US please.

I've actually found a few people are selling 2nd hand for around £170, but i'd rather have one that's refurbished than purely 2nd hand.

Plus, the same thing I posted originally is being sold on Amazon for £210 now, so that's £20 cheaper already!

Is this legit?:

^^ Found that here - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T430s-i5-3520M-Professional/dp/B009UESY2I/ref=sr_1_59?m=A1I7RQYN151HCG&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1547816749&sr=1-59

i7 and nvidia graphics seems like a really good deal here for £195! And I have the choice of Windows 7 or Windows 10, but i'm skeptical, as even in the URL it says i5 not i7 so i've emailed them.

TheKomodo:
Honestly, this is very frustrating/depressing...

Almost every f**king laptop I look at on Amazon has dodgy information because the URL/quick description/product information are showing different information...

I had to send this email to a company there because of their information:

I have questions about several more laptops you have for sale and just wish to double check/confirm the product details as some of them seem a bit suspicious.

I recently ordered a laptop from another company selling on amazon that had the wrong product details so I have to be safe now.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lenovo-ThinkPad-L430-24684XU-Notebook/dp/B00BFFBGO8/ref=sr_1_266?m=A1I7RQYN151HCG&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1547817810&sr=1-266

^^ Is this product Windows 8 or Windows 7? What graphics chipset does it use?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lenovo-Thinkpad-L430-14in-128gb/dp/B01BNHF454/ref=sr_1_163?m=A1I7RQYN151HCG&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1547817639&sr=1-163

^^ I am led to believe the specs for this one are 8gb RAM, 128gb SSD drive, windows 7 professional, however it doesn't mention anything about the processor model except being simply i5, and doesn't mention what graphics chipset it is using, could you confirm these please?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T430s-i5-3520M-Professional/dp/B009UESY2I/ref=sr_1_59?m=A1I7RQYN151HCG&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1547816749&sr=1-59

^^ In the URL ir says i5, but in the product information it says core i7, which is it? Also does this come with nvidia nvs 5200m or intel HD graphics 4000?

Trying to find out correct information so I can make an accurate purchase, thank you

This is ridiculous :/

Sensei:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on January 18, 2019, 12:45 PM ---2gb RAM, with no HDD? I said the SAME laptop!

But yeah, i've returned the laptop, so will be looking for another deal.

But I am not getting a laptop with 2gb RAM and no HDD...

--- End quote ---

Link I've posted is gone cause laptop has been sold meanwhile. Even other laptop they've put instead is with 300+ gb hdd and 4gb ram. I don't know what you're talking about.

TheKomodo:
Yeah and, for reasons, I don't want to import from US.

SiD showed me an ended bid that got an incredible offer.

The main difference between what you are showing me, and what I have been looking at are auctions vs buy it now.

I generally don't like auctions, i've heard too many bad stories about them, I done it once a few years back and got screwed over, and I prefer refurbished products rather than simply 2nd hand which are usually worn out more.

Definitely right that I can get better prices, but without importing from US the price difference isn't much, or the quality seems worse.

Sensei:
Link i posted you was same thinkpad, refurbished, uk seller. 100+£ lower price.

Anyway, don't know why i even tried to help. Gl with your purchase dude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version