Forums
May 01, 2024, 01:15 AM

Author Topic: 30 sec moves in elite?  (Read 1946 times)

Offline ANO

Re: 30 sec moves in elite?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 12:35 PM »
pls, remove wind from bng.

hehe ye that would make things easier a lot xD,

i got 1 more: add donkey to hysteria

hauhhaha i remember barman missing a kill with donkey in aerial despite having 3 seconds

and?

can someone smite this Zalo for me? I have already spent my smite-token for the day.

buiii, you are welcome

Peja :) no one cares about what barman did not do in 3 seconds. Keep having your sad life with smiting :) that's the only way you can forget of how failed your social life is.

Dude, whenever I see you it seems like Your only life memories are made of remembering what somebody did in his turn some years ago. Life of Peja.

Ano, you don't have real problems do you? how long must Peja please You and Chelsea with his deep throat, so that you protect him on forum every single time?  :-*

I got banned for much much much less than your insulting and angry posts

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (โ—•โ—กโ—•)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2016, 12:54 PM »
but that's true man :) You must be like literally "paid in nature" to protect this poor Peja every time :-* I don't have any angry posts, I don't care about your worthless life, I just see that somebody clearly has no bigger problems than my posts. So I ask again... how long he must do that?

Offline ANO

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2016, 12:58 PM »
but that's true man :) You must be like literally "paid in nature" to protect this poor Peja every time :-* I don't have any angry posts, I don't care about your worthless life, I just see that somebody clearly has no bigger problems than my posts. So I ask again... how long he must do that?

don't say things you wouldn't tell me in person dude, world is small. Keyboard lion auhauhau

ladies and gentlemen, the Keyboard-Lion:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 01:12 PM by ANO »

Offline philie

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2016, 02:22 PM »
I don't care about your worthless life

says the guy who spent his whole life playing mole shopper lmao

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2016, 03:56 PM »
Zalo, You're always waiting for a tiny excuse to pounce on members. I had warned you before. Take a break man, will you? *muted*
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Triad

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 05:02 PM »
Add Comet Dodging it's not 100% luck unlike people thinks. :D I have proofs!!!!11!!1111!1!!! ;D