Forums
April 24, 2024, 05:57 PM

Author Topic: balanced t17 scheme  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Chicken23

balanced t17 scheme
« on: February 16, 2015, 12:36 AM »
I've made a t17 scheme https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-1642/#scheme-editor

Please try it for league games and let me know what you think.

Offline Chelsea

Re: balanced t17 scheme
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 12:54 AM »
pls, don't change t17 league scheme again kurwa... how many times do you wanna change it ?!  ::)

We will put yuour scheme to LEague and later some1 other will make his scheme andw anted to that scheme be in elague, and another, and another.......

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 11:29 AM »
pls, don't change t17 league scheme again kurwa... how many times do you wanna change it ?!  ::)

We will put yuour scheme to LEague and later some1 other will make his scheme andw anted to that scheme be in elague, and another, and another.......

it's called evolution

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 01:07 PM »
its not about changing the scheme, this one is about playing with it and seeing if you prefer it which i think most players will....

Offline Senator

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 01:45 PM »
I guess there is a reason for the current crate probabilities. In your scheme probability for powerful non-SD weapons is lower so it's more difficult to kill the opponent with non-SD weapons. That means games will be more often SD weapon battles than before, or?

Wasn't water rise also slower when all weapons had the same probability? You had then more time to kill the opponent with non-SD weapons than in TUS scheme.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 01:48 PM »
Still 7 girders? ; o

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 03:50 PM »
Still 7 girders? ; o
Yeah, 5 girders would be better imo

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 03:52 PM »
I would just add manual placement in the TUS official scheme.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 05:52 PM »
Still 7 girders? ; o
I meant unlimited girders, the classic scheme. Add you 7 girders to free league.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 06:01 PM »
I guess there is a reason for the current crate probabilities. In your scheme probability for powerful non-SD weapons is lower so it's more difficult to kill the opponent with non-SD weapons. That means games will be more often SD weapon battles than before, or?

Wasn't water rise also slower when all weapons had the same probability? You had then more time to kill the opponent with non-SD weapons than in TUS scheme.

try it out and see what you think. This is why the % on SD weapons has gone up to 2% and not 1.4%. But in tus you need less sd weapons because more powerful non SD weapons, however i don't think this creates a good t17 game as you see so many early deaths with weapons like longbow and flamie and puts more focus on who gets the most powerful weapons.

As you have a more balanced chance of getting a varied amount of weapons in this scheme you may find it more difficult to make kills, but that prompts a better understand of lower grade weapons.. like batting an opponent out of the edge of the map or into a water pit, or making a kill with molebomb as it climbs and drops through griders well (weapons rarely seen in tus scheme). But there is a higher chance of SD weapons than tus but only slightly to compensate the reduced chance of powerful weapons.

However its totally different to the classic team17 scheme were you get a lot of SD weapons at 3.84% where all weapons have the same chance.

I have taken screenshots of all the team17 schemes i can find that demonstrates the crate percentages. However i don't know how to upload these in a post without uploading them to the internet?

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 06:06 PM »
Still 7 girders? ; o

I think 7 is good for t17, i've finally converted from unlimited lol.

This is because there are less powerful non SD crate chance so there should be a higher focus on map control and you may end up using more girders earlier in the game instead of just at SD to defend if losing. This is  because you will potentially collect a weaker weapon so a good choice is to block to control the map so you have a better chance of increase the cr8 zones in your favour to try and collect more powerful weapons than your opponent.

Where as the tus scheme has more powerful non SD weapons its more beneficial to attack as you can hope the next create will be another hhg, bow, flamie etc.

Please try the scheme a few times and let me know what you think. So far players like Phanton, Vok and Peja have enjoyed this scheme which is nice as they are t17'ers from the tus generation of schemes!  ;D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 06:53 PM »
the issue with team17 is clear and everyone is aware of it since ages: SD weapon lottery, darkside if lucky

what I dont understand is why aren't more drastic changes made in all these years?

like remove part of the homing shit completely or start playing on island maps?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Senator

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 12:01 PM »

This is because there are less powerful non SD crate chance so there should be a higher focus on map control and you may end up using more girders earlier in the game instead of just at SD to defend if losing. This is  because you will potentially collect a weaker weapon so a good choice is to block to control the map so you have a better chance of increase the cr8 zones in your favour to try and collect more powerful weapons than your opponent.

Where as the tus scheme has more powerful non SD weapons its more beneficial to attack as you can hope the next create will be another hhg, bow, flamie etc.

You got a point. In TUS scheme darksiding is too easy with 7 girders because you can just save them for SD and attack with powerful weapons instead of blocking.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:16 PM by Senator »

Offline Phanton

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 12:27 PM »
Still 7 girders? ; o

Please try the scheme a few times and let me know what you think. So far players like Phanton, Vok and Peja have enjoyed this scheme which is nice as they are t17'ers from the tus generation of schemes!  ;D

7 girders ok.... no 5 no inf
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline Hussar

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2015, 01:24 PM »
the issue with team17 is clear and everyone is aware of it since ages: SD weapon lottery, darkside if lucky

what I dont understand is why aren't more drastic changes made in all these years?

like remove part of the homing shit completely or start playing on island maps?

Ropa is right.