Forums > Schemes

Does anybody know this scheme?

(1/1)

Memox:
It's very strategic and I had a lot of fun with it some time ago, but I don't know the name. Here's some vague memories about it:

- Power 1 for every weapon
- You start with pistol only (can't remember if you had utilities. Maybe limited chutes? And limited jetpacks with very little fuel?)
- One crate per turn (if i remember correctly)

I could rewatch the previews from my folder but I have way too many games and I don't remember the last time I played this scheme  :(

SiD:
Search your replay folder for 'grenadeguy'.. I'm pretty sure he created this scheme.
[attachment=1]

pavlepavle:

--- Quote from: SiD on November 26, 2020, 07:20 AM ---Search your replay folder for 'grenadeguy'.. I'm pretty sure he created this scheme.
[attachment=1]

--- End quote ---
Yes he did, a very interesting and fast scheme

Memox:

--- Quote from: SiD on November 26, 2020, 07:20 AM ---Search your replay folder for 'grenadeguy'.. I'm pretty sure he created this scheme.
[attachment=1]

--- End quote ---

Yes that's it! I didn't play the Grenadeguy version, mine was a bit revisited (we didn't have 5 lgs that's for sure) but still... That's the one. Thank you very much!

FoxHound:
Interesting scheme. I liked the way the Jet Pack is explored with low fuel to move.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version